A Ma Maniere AJ4

Love the whole A Ma Maniere lineup... Waiting to get both 5s...
Screenshot_20231116_053634_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20231116_053440_Gallery.jpg

For me its the 3, 4, 2, 12's, then 1 in terms of Jordans. Waiting to rank 5s when I have them in hand. Hit on the dawns.

Unless you’re trying to be matchy, they’re pretty simple to wear and even if you are trying to be matchy, they’re a simple shoe to wear.
Agreed. I was afraid of these shoes for awhile, but recently realized there’s enough red in the purple to make them work in most places that something cordovan would do. And the latter is notoriously easy to color match.

I think the collaborations are going to end due to James being charged with a money laundering scheme. Probably a good time to pick up them before prices go up.

I think the collaborations are going to end due to James being charged with a money laundering scheme. Probably a good time to pick up them before prices go up.
He hasn't been charged with anything. $2m was seized over 2 years ago and a filing was made today on why the feds are keeping it. Someone was arrested 2 years ago but it wasn't James.

He hasn't been charged with anything. $2m was seized over 2 years ago and a filing was made today on why the feds are keeping it. Someone was arrested 2 years ago but it wasn't James.

From early reports, I thought he was charged. His friend was arrested instead or took the fall for it. But you don't miss $32M in inventory and not know about. Then the money was tied to prostitution as well. There's no way Nike will continue to work with them. Not to mention the case is ongoing. He could be charged later depending on what else is found through the investigation.

From early reports, I thought he was charged. His friend was arrested instead or took the fall for it. But you don't miss $32M in inventory and not know about. Then the money was tied to prostitution as well. There's no way Nike will continue to work with them. Not to mention the case is ongoing. He could be charged later depending on what else is found through the investigation.
He may get charged, but this happened 2 years ago. Zero chance Nike didn't know. And they've messed with him heavy for those 2 years. This isn't something that happened last week. Way too early to assume anything.

He may get charged, but this happened 2 years ago. Zero chance Nike didn't know. And they've messed with him heavy for those 2 years. This isn't something that happened last week. Way too early to assume anything.

It's about optics and PR. You think Nike would have fired 11 executives for sexual harassment if it wasn't for the lawsuit in 2018. They were still working there until the lawsuit happened. You think that Women's Day Nike promoted in 2021 was by accident. Or Nike hiring women for executive positions would have rose by 36% or that 7K female employees received pay raises. Women doing same exact jobs were paid $10K to $15K less than male co-workers. There were 14 plaintiffs. But there were actually 5K female employees that experienced sexual harassment. Nike tried to seal this information. And all that's needed is an ambitious DA and their team to dig into the financials and more to find out the real truth. James Whitner isn't even pleading ignorance. He's acting like it never happened or he was unaware of it.

Hmm...the lace tabs are wrong; the old, non-OG shape without the bottom flare pieces. Strange that a modern sample would be build this way.

1705614293131.png

A Ma Maniere x Air Jordan 4 “Phantom”
Color: Phantom/Metallic Pewter-Violet Ore-Light Iron Ore-Muslin-Burgundy Crush
Style Code: FZ4810-001
Release Date: Fall 2024

Heel tab looks interesting. Just looks like a reject of the previous AMM4s at first glance. Hopefully it looks better once more details are visible. Also hope they didnt put writing on the bubble again. Also glad dude isn't locked up :lol:

Back
Top Bottom