A Ma Maniere AJ4

Yeah I love the AMM1s but I’m wearing the 4s a lot more these days.
The University Blue 4s are one of my favorite shoes of the last few years, but I live in the Pacific Northwest where it rains a lot. Plus it’s a loud colorway that clashes with a lot of shirts and clothing items.

…so they were getting worn about two or three times a year.

What were they?

I have about 100 pairs, 60 worn and 40 still new. I truly believe I could be perfectly happy with like my favorite 15 pairs. I had over 140 and it became overwhelming so I’ve been slowly downsizing.
DM list of new jawnz

Lot of hype on the upcoming 5s...

Thought I'd pull these out and set the record straight...

The best AMM by a distance IMO.

20231106_094224.jpg

Need to give these a spin soon cuz the longer they collect dust the more I just don’t care to have them. I’ve worn em like 3x but it’s been a while. Never really feel the urge to grab em

I love my pair in hand, but I have like 1 decent outfit I can make with them. They’re definitely the least versatile of the AMMs imo.

I like the 4s and enjoy wearing them; they're unique. Haven't found myself wearing the 2s much but like the idea. 3s are nice, but pretty plain; couldn't ever see reaching for those instead of the WCs (I don't care about resale price or collab or how limited).

Interestingly, if the rumors are correct, the upcoming new 4 looks like the original rumor for the first 4 that released. Really like that color blocking. Probably not as unique as the last 4, but looks super nice probably b/c of the military color blocking, which is why the military black, psg, and SBs look so nice too.

3, white 12, photon dust 5

The rest I can do without

This is the correct answer. I’ll add that I’m not a big fan of 2s in general, but they did a good job on them.

The problem with the 4s is that I can think of 20+ other 4s I’d rather wear. I won’t even mention the other model.

3, 1, 4, 5 for me. Don't care about 12s or 2s. Surprised the 1s get so much hate. I wear them all the time. Versatile, can easily dress up or dress down.

I have the 2’s and 4’s, but the 1’s, 12’s and Airships are my favorites. The 1’s on foot are a really great shoe. I like their liner work on most of them but it really hits on the 1’s. The simplicity of the airship is a nice contrast to their other collabs too.

They really don’t have a bad Jordan collab even if some of them are whatever. I pulled out the white 12’s today and they really pop, the quality is excellent and I got them for under $200.

Back
Top Bottom