A Ma Maniere AJ4

Finally got my first A Ma Maniere collab :nthat:

IMG_4780.png

My man you need to relax and watch your mouth.

And you post too damn much. Chill out.

There is no denying the shape in the picture I posted is atrocious. If you're defending that then your name must be Gentry.
Guy who runs his mouth and posts more than me tells me I post too much. Gold, Jerry!

Next thing you’ll tell us is this particular shoe doesn’t have proper padding or tongue stitching for a 4 💀

SNKRS - got em.

I know for a fact now that one of my snkrs accounts is shadow banned either via phone number or phone ip.

Since i have a few amm releases, also picked up a tee and hoodie

I wonder what the total production was. Given the hoops I’ve gone through for prior releases, that was unbelievably easy.

I hadn’t even planned on getting these since they are so similar to the Forces which I definitely want. Just too easy to pass up.

Again in this sneaker climate how we suppose to know if these gonna sit? No one knew. I don’t care hind sight is the best sight blah blah but no one knew that these would be readily available on SNKRS like that. No regrets. The sneakers are coming. And even if they cancel then we got other options to cop lol

Again in this sneaker climate how we suppose to know if these gonna sit? No one knew. I don’t care hind sight is the best sight blah blah but no one knew that these would be readily available on SNKRS like that. No regrets. The sneakers are coming. And even if they cancel then we got other options to cop lol

Wym nobody knew lol I’m right here

Back
Top Bottom