A Ma Maniere AJ4

Didn't someone post some screenshot saying SNKRS only had like 50 loaded up (lol).
Question is, is that photo bogus or are there really no one trying to buy these.

Was very on the fence about these because of the shape but decided to pull the trigger with a $100 gift card on top. Glad my size was still sitting on SNKRS.

Why is this funny? It’s a great time to get the shoes you want. Hope this keeps up next year for the Metallic and Grape Vs.
I don't think it's funny, I actually love the current climate.
I just find it lame that people pass around bogus stock figures and have no idea if its to drum up hype or try to get some followers but it's weird that they tout it like it's a 100% sure thing.

I don't think it's funny, I actually love the current climate.
I just find it lame that people pass around bogus stock figures and have no idea if its to drum up hype or try to get some followers but it's weird that they tout it like it's a 100% sure thing.
Gotcha! Someone on Reddit tried to say there was gonna be 8,200 pairs on SNKRS. If the 150,000 stock numbers were to be believed that would mean AMM had roughly 100,000 on their site plus sneakers plus boutiques 😂😂

Who knows what the actual numbers are, not me.

Didn't someone post some screenshot saying SNKRS only had like 50 loaded up (lol).
Question is, is that photo bogus or are there really no one trying to buy these.
On IG some dude was sating all the stock from the maneire site got moved to nike/snkrs. I’m curious if they are shipping out from Nike warehouse or AMA still?

Damn I can't find that photo. I wonder if the poster took it down but it said that a size 9(M) had like 150 loaded on SNKRS.
IMG_7340.png

This was a perfect launch. Nike ignores us about so many details; hopefully they'll ignore this pathetic discontent that these are available...SMH.

Back
Top Bottom