A Ma Maniere AJ4

Sure, it's a lot of money for some retro sneakers, but, they're the appropriate price for the current price for 4s and a few extra bucks for the collab factor. People who only like these if they're not available for more than minutes or hours after launch don't truly like them.

Hit on a raffle , great !!! The 3s is clean , good quality for Jordan brand (to me), can’t wait to wear these too.
IMG_7579.png

Phantom next?!

anyone cop any of the AMM collab clothes that werent the tees? Curious around the quality of that knit shirt with the A's and the denim jacket

I care because I want something that's exclusive that not many people have access to.
Almost everything is accessible in the sneaker industry as long as funding is behind it.

At the same time, I don’t think it’s ever been in TWG’s plan to make their products that way. Inaccessible.

Five it a few days and every sneaker blog and aspiring shoetuber gonna be breaking down the interview frame by frame.

I’m in because 3s are my fave model and they fit me better (I’m actually a 14.5 M) but I absolutely agree - he got the juice to do anything…maybe even the first XI collab…but he keeps spinnin the block.

Give me a AMM XIII, a XVI, I’m even wacky enough to be open to a XV. Maybe lol

Shoes are not investments unless you hit the jackpot and you get one that becomes worth many many thousands or more. The problem is that they deteriorate, and unless they're signed by MJ, they'll become basically worthless eventually. Or Nike retros them and the older version become undesirable.

Put $200/month away in long term investments and earn 12-15% and you'll be WAY better off. No one's getting rich from even limited AMM sneakers.

That said, for people that enjoy collecting and reselling their personal collection over time, I can see the fun in that.

Bout to be hella mfs wearin these around lmao it’s all good tho I still got ultra-crispy pairs from years ago so yall keep helpin me stand out. It’s always a good feeling breaking necks

Lmaooo

Since they are all luxurious looking I might trash em. Make them beaters. Treat em like 2021 pandas . Squeeze every dollar out these overpriced MF 😂

Back
Top Bottom