A Ma Maniere AJ4

This drops a little everyday on stockX

good-good-jimmy-o-yang.gif

However, I don't expect any sneaker to continue going up before release.
Sneakers usually are priced extremely high pre-release then continues going down until release date. Then after release date it's anybody's guess whether it goes up or down at that point. But for these AMM4s, they GOING UP because it's going to be SNEAKER OF THE YEAR.

good-good-jimmy-o-yang.gif

However, I don't expect any sneaker to continue going up before release.
Sneakers usually are priced extremely high pre-release then continues going down until release date. Then after release date it's anybody's guess whether it goes up or down at that point. But for these AMM4s, they GOING UP because it's going to be SNEAKER OF THE YEAR.
Think lost and found will be joint of the year

some yall just throwing yall own bias to the SOTY and it shows lol

the title is really subjective, but usually these things go by popularity vote. And if you would to offer only 1 shoe to have, I think most people would choose chicagos over a pair of purple 4's

the title is really subjective, but usually these things go by popularity vote. And if you would to offer only 1 shoe to have, I think most people would choose chicagos over a pair of purple 4's
I personally would never vote for a retro colorway for SOTY. Not saying these are SOTY, just saying I'd never call Chicago aj1, og red am1, infrared am90, etc as SOTY a full 30+ years after they were created.

It’s all about what you think is SOTY. DOES. OT MATTER What anyone says of you believe a shoe is SOTY then it his.

If it’s a sneaker, and it came out that year, it’s up for sneaker of the year.

All these rules turning it into rocket science lol
An OG retro is SOTY 90% of the time if that's the case. If og colorways count, I don't even need to see next year releases. WC3 is the 2023 SOTY. That seems silly to me.

By that metric, the Panda Dunks will be SOTY :emoji_joy:

An OG retro is SOTY 90% of the time if that's the case. If og colorways count, I don't even need to see next year releases. WC3 is the 2023 SOTY. That seems silly to me.

Nah, cause they could, in typical JB fashion, totally bomb the release.

We won’t know til we see pics of course, but your response levy’s that JB will ace it, when we all know that is far from guaranteed.

By that metric, the Panda Dunks will be SOTY :emoji_joy:

No, by your misunderstanding then white on white af1 would be SOTY.

I'm talking about a popularity vote between the Chicagos and the AMM4. Majority would take the chicagos, even in the AMM thread where people likely to be more bias towards the shoe of the thread

No, by your misunderstanding then white on white af1 would be SOTY.

I'm talking about a popularity vote between the Chicagos and the AMM4. Majority would take the chicagos, even in the AMM thread where people likely to be more bias towards the shoe of the thread

How would you know what this thread thinking? You just popping up in this thread now close to release :emoji_eyes: .
But you right about one thing, I do have a bias towards this sneaker :lol: - SNEAKER. OF. THE. YEAR.

ezgif-4-45762e23b4.gif

what does me being in the thread close to release has to do with anything :lol:. FYI i've been in here since the beginning but wasn't really posting because its been no news on it up until like 2 months ago. The thread itself was pretty dead the whole time up until official pics lol. And I have all the AMM jordans and this one isn't even the best AMM IMO, and I would definitely take a pair of chicagos over these and I like these a lot too.

Let’s actually do some Shoe Awards, feel free to add anything. Here’s da category’s:
Best Retro:
Best OG Re-release:
Best Non-Flagship:
Best Collab:
Best Womens Release:
Best Shoetuber:
Best Retailer:
Worst Retailer:
Worst Colorway:
Worst Quality:
Biggest Dud:
Most Disappointing:
Strangest Release:
Biggest Troll Job:
Most Underrated:
Shoe that should have released but didn’t:
Shoe your looking forward to most next year:
Niketalker of the Year:

Last edited:
Best Retro: Cherry XI Honorable Mention: UNC VI
Best OG Re-release: Playoff XII HM: Chicago II
Best Non-Flagship: Luka 1 (would have been CP3 if they released)
Best Collab: A Ma Maniere IV
Best Womens Release: Violet Ore III HM: Neapolit III
Best Shoetuber: Streetgearnyc (would have been KanyIzzy if he wasn’t busy getting married)
Best Retailer: Hibbett
Worst Retailer: Finishline
Worst Colorway: Union SP II Rattan
Worst Quality: Infrared IV
Biggest Dud: Red Thunder IV
Most Disappointing: XXXVII HM: No CP3
Strangest Release: French Blue XIII
Biggest Troll Job: Black Taxi XII
Most Underrated: Concord V
Shoe that should have released but didn’t: College Blue XVII HM: Cherry XII
Shoe your looking forward to most next year: Playoff VIII HM: Playoff XIII
Niketalker of the Year: Koncrete Kickz (Honorable Mention: headdetective )
I voted Spoonmanofthehour last year and rainking the year before.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom