A Ma Maniere AJ4

We have to do a whole video essay for the raffle lol

6D322A5C-A6DD-4EFC-ACA4-5E0D6BA1EA4B.png

Last week there was a supposed to be a raffle but things change. I get it. James is very involved in the community and wants to push that. It's not something I'm comfortable doing so I'm not jumping through those hoops. I have things I believe in but I'm not making a video for social media, just not my lane. I get people being upset, don't blame them, but James wants the shoe going to the people are willing to be the face of issues. I ain't made at it.

They’re shoes. Just a decent collab at that. I’m not filming and editing together a video just to hopefully be selected to spend $220 on these.

Now if these were OW BC4…

They’re shoes. Just a decent collab at that. I’m not filming and editing together a video just to hopefully be selected to spend $220 on these.
Well, when you put it that way…that’s right, we would still have to go through all of that AND then shell out the $220 and $25 shipping…and probably tax too.

I‘m really turned off now. :lol:

I mean we know through their regular raffle process a lot of people win. (in-store, online)

So, if those pairs are now for the video submission, it "might" be a positive experience for all involved since a good amount of pairs "should" be allocated to that process.

But to echo the common sentiment, I ain't got time for that ****. Will try the online drop and call it a day. :lol:

PO

Back
Top Bottom