A Ma Maniere AJ4

I think these were initially coming out in September or October, which is probably why they're still using this launch for release.
Na this release style came out of left field and caught a lot of the team off guard. A lot of them are pissed lol. Employees were asked to do videos too. Trust me, team was notified last week that 17th was release date and raffle started the 7th. I posted as much as the time. Clearly things changed in the last week.

See you all on the 17th. Good luck to all I hate that AAM don’t do PayPal or Apple Pay. Only CC when you check out. Site will crash for sure. If I take a L will have to save up and cop down the road.

Better for who?

You sound like a reseller lol
Better for everyone. Every other shop that isn’t AMM or SNKRS that releases shoes is another spot that backdoors the stock.

There’s a reason you don’t see these all over social media and at resell shops months before release like the lost and founds

See you all on the 17th. Good luck to all I hate that AAM don’t do PayPal or Apple Pay. Only CC when you check out. Site will crash for sure. If I take a L will have to save up and cop down the road.

AMM new domain drops historically good with no real issues. I've copped every drop, except the Air Ships, with no issue. Just gotta be fast and have google autofill.

We live in the corniest timeline ever. This SJW/activism **** is so fake.

I just posted my video talking about how these big companies should stop taking advantage of essentially child slavery to mass produce their sneakers for cheap.

Think I get picked?

the 2’s drop disappeared quick despite the new domain and hcaptcha. People getting used to the release style and getting good at it too lol

Honestly it's not hard. I've copped on my phone. Just be fast and pay attention.

Attachments

• artworks-000199090841-uq2lcs-t500x500.jpg
    artworks-000199090841-uq2lcs-t500x500.jpg
    43.9 KB · Views: 332
We live in the corniest timeline ever. This SJW/activism **** is so fake.

I just posted my video talking about how these big companies should stop taking advantage of essentially child slavery to mass produce their sneakers for cheap.

Think I get picked?
Seeing as you admit it's fake, I hope not. If that's not your lane, just sit it out. Being fake for some sneakers is the corny part and that's 100% on you.

Wow, I don't think anybody was expecting that. I think it's a phenomenal idea.

But to be completely honest, I'm not at all active into political issues. Are there things I care about? Of course - I think we all have things we care about. But do I go out there and actively voice my opinion on these issues? Not at all.

So if I load up my camera and drop some speech about how much I care about so and so issues and then tag my local representatives, it won't be genuine at all because then I'm only doing it because there is an opportunity to purchase a SNEAKER OF THE YEAR. If that opportunity wasn't there, I wouldn't be doing things like that. That feels really fake to me and, believe it or not, I've got a tiny bit of integrity in me :emoji_laughing:.

So.... I'll just have to admire the SNEAKER OF THE YEAR from the bench 😎 .

So I'm sorry to disappoint you guys @ShaSam and vinotwofour vinotwofour
:rofl:

Back
Top Bottom