A Ma Maniere AJ4

What's up with no size 14? This is the 2nd time (recently...We The Best 5) that all sizes but 14 have been offered.

Wow, I don't think anybody was expecting that. I think it's a phenomenal idea.

But to be completely honest, I'm not at all active into political issues. Are there things I care about? Of course - I think we all have things we care about. But do I go out there and actively voice my opinion on these issues? Not at all.

So if I load up my camera and drop some speech about how much I care about so and so issues and then tag my local representatives, it won't be genuine at all because then I'm only doing it because there is an opportunity to purchase a SNEAKER OF THE YEAR. If that opportunity wasn't there, I wouldn't be doing things like that. That feels really fake to me and, believe it or not, I've got a tiny bit of integrity in me :emoji_laughing:.

So.... I'll just have to admire the SNEAKER OF THE YEAR from the bench 😎 .

So I'm sorry to disappoint you guys S ShaSam and vinotwofour vinotwofour

I’ll be paying resale if I can’t hit on the general release. Come join me (if resale needed) so we don’t miss this dope pair from our collections lol

maniere-jordan-4-release-info-2.jpg
maniere-jordan-4-release-info-10.jpg
maniere-jordan-4-release-info-4.jpg
maniere-jordan-4-release-info-9.jpg
maniere-jordan-4-release-info-7.jpg

i feel like more real life impact would’ve been achieved if James said “donate to one the causes that mean the most to you and write 1-2 sentences on why. Show proof of donation and you’re in the raffle”

At least that way organization’s who’s whole purpose is to generate change can benefit from a donation… Instead we get goofy sneaker heads making disingenuous video submissions 😂

I’ll be optimistic and say there’s a chance some entries are truly well thought out and authentic, and can generate some change or momentum.

Thought about hitting up James just to give him a different viewpoint, but after thinking about it, I know his response will be "That's cool, this release ain't for you then." And you know what? Maybe he's right. Sure, this will get some lames to make some dumb videos but it'll also spark a couple kids and maybe create some conversation on some things that actually matter. I'll probably still end up with a pair, but if I don't and have to go to StockX, it's whatever. This stuff means a lot to James. His shoe, his release. Hope people can step back a second and see his view too.

Wow, I don't think anybody was expecting that. I think it's a phenomenal idea.

But to be completely honest, I'm not at all active into political issues. Are there things I care about? Of course - I think we all have things we care about. But do I go out there and actively voice my opinion on these issues? Not at all.

So if I load up my camera and drop some speech about how much I care about so and so issues and then tag my local representatives, it won't be genuine at all because then I'm only doing it because there is an opportunity to purchase a SNEAKER OF THE YEAR. If that opportunity wasn't there, I wouldn't be doing things like that. That feels really fake to me and, believe it or not, I've got a tiny bit of integrity in me :emoji_laughing:.

So.... I'll just have to admire the SNEAKER OF THE YEAR from the bench 😎 .

So I'm sorry to disappoint you guys S ShaSam and vinotwofour vinotwofour
This the rough draft? I ain’t good at editing but I’m sure Davey Magoo Davey Magoo can proofread it for ya.

Back
Top Bottom