A Ma Maniere AJ4

We all gone eat on the 17th...

kodak-black.gif

Lately the collabs been hitting overseas boutiques because the collaborator sites themselves has been restricting to no global shipping. But on the flip side; no other US boutiques has gotten the shoes.

So basically:
US- AMM website and SNKRS getting them, but no boutiques
Worldwide- boutiques getting them, but no SNKRS and no AMM website

Like I said earlier, I already saw one UK retailer getting them.

I am glad to see some people on here get Ws from the video entry raffle. Unfortunately, politics and social issues are not my lane (well, talking about it publicly), so I already knew that the bloodbath that is the online release would be the way for me to try and cop these.

I was SOOOO banking on the in-store raffle that I made sure that I was not traveling this month just so I was available to go to the store to complete the check-in. LOL Oh well.....for those of us who either did not do the video submission or did but unfortunately did not get a W, I am hoping that we all can get a pair on Thursday! Let the sneaker gods be on our side with our fingers/mouse being quick enough and the stock being plentiful.....oh, and being able to draw the box over the biggest cat and airplane and not get looped to death! LOL

It's from this garbage store called Tops And Bottoms. They're known for pulling stuff like this.
Yo this store is mad weird. I had won the starfish (Not a big win) from their raffle and instead of sending me an invoice they're calling me/called me 4x in the span of 2days. After their last attempt I googled the number and their info came up and while I was looking up the number I received an email with an invoice but didnt state which shoe it was. So I call the number back and they're like we've been calling you - you won the starfish. I'm like great but your first contact to me about this was 7hours after they released - Im good. So dude is like "So you don't want them?" I'm like in NY that means no, so you're right LOL. He's like I have this dope outfit for you to dress the shoe with. Thats when I was like listen here man - the damn shoe was for my boy - the damn shoe didnt come in my size; "I'm GOOD". He's like ok - next time you call ask for "Can't remember his name" and I'll hook it up.

Sorry for the long message fellas but it was so odd.

Yo this store is mad weird. I had won the starfish (Not a big win) from their raffle and instead of sending me an invoice they're calling me/called me 4x in the span of 2days. After their last attempt I googled the number and their info came up and while I was looking up the number I received an email with an invoice but didnt state which shoe it was. So I call the number back and they're like we've been calling you - you won the starfish. I'm like great but your first contact to me about this was 7hours after they released - Im good. So dude is like "So you don't want them?" I'm like in NY that means no, so you're right LOL. He's like I have this dope outfit for you to dress the shoe with. Thats when I was like listen here man - the damn shoe was for my boy - the damn shoe didnt come in my size; "I'm GOOD". He's like ok - next time you call ask for "Can't remember his name" and I'll hook it up.

Sorry for the long message fellas but it was so odd.
I got a nice nuggets jacket from that site. Used a coupon for like 30% off. No issues.

Back
Top Bottom