A Ma Maniere AJ4

Yo this store is mad weird. I had won the starfish (Not a big win) from their raffle and instead of sending me an invoice they're calling me/called me 4x in the span of 2days. After their last attempt I googled the number and their info came up and while I was looking up the number I received an email with an invoice but didnt state which shoe it was. So I call the number back and they're like we've been calling you - you won the starfish. I'm like great but your first contact to me about this was 7hours after they released - Im good. So dude is like "So you don't want them?" I'm like in NY that means no, so you're right LOL. He's like I have this dope outfit for you to dress the shoe with. Thats when I was like listen here man - the damn shoe was for my boy - the damn shoe didnt come in my size; "I'm GOOD". He's like ok - next time you call ask for "Can't remember his name" and I'll hook it up.

Sorry for the long message fellas but it was so odd.

They sent me an email saying I won a raffle around the time some ones I forgot came out. But the link took me to their sale page. So after an hour of calling some clown picks up saying it was a way of announcing their sale. I cussed him out and hung up. It sounds a bunch of failed low level drug dealers tryna run a store but have no idea what they're doing.

They sent me an email saying I won a raffle around the time some ones I forgot came out. But the link took me to their sale page. So after an hour of calling some clown picks up saying it was a way of announcing their sale. I cussed him out and hung up. It sounds a bunch of failed low level drug dealers tryna run a store but have no idea what they're doing.
Oh shyttttt - I remember that. I think they emailed everyone saying they won and then after sent an apology email. . . You're right about the type of peeps running that business. LOL

Where you think these gone settle after release resell wise ?
Personally I think its so hard to read brother. My concern with these is everyone is on the 4 wave that it will eventually go up but I'm also seeing peeps don't like. So who knows lol Hope that made sense?

Personally I think its so hard to read brother. My concern with these is everyone is on the 4 wave that it will eventually go up but I'm also seeing peeps don't like. So who knows lol Hope that made sense?
Made totally since I’m just hoping to grab a pair on the 17th if not I’ll go the resell route just not tryna spend a crazy amount… shouldn’t be no more then the 3s 🤞🏾

Good Luck brother. . . I will say AMM is fair - I've managed to cop all their releases manually
Hey when you copped of there site did you sigh in to your account and wait for the shoe to go from out of stock and then you were able to cop or did you follower the link that was tweeted out

Hey when you copped of there site did you sigh in to your account and wait for the shoe to go from out of stock and then you were able to cop or did you follower the link that was tweeted out
the password page will be up. Refresh at the time it goes live. You don't need to be signed in because when you click on purchase - it will be page/link thats independent of AMM.com . . . for example "everyonewantsthese4s. dot com"

the password page will be up. Refresh at the time it goes live. You don't need to be signed in because when you click on purchase - it will be page/link thats independent of AMM.com . . . for example "everyonewantsthese4s. dot com"
Thanks you. Yea when I pass work page is up. There really is no password Just refresh page untill you are online are waiting right.

Back
Top Bottom