A Ma Maniere AJ4

Is this time 5 AM ON Saturday THE 23rd
0EC83FB3-85C1-499B-BAE2-1BD7A388765F.png

I have a feeling most of the raffle winners pairs will be going straight to the resell platforms. Aka good sign for the buyers… just gonna depend how many of these they made

A Ma Maniere 3 drop went well for me but I missed on the 1s. Draw the box slow and tight around the plane, cat, or whatever, pause, then submit. If you go too fast it won’t work.

Can we all end our posts with “there is no password?” :lol: That question gets spammed each time.

Haven't been able to enter the draw (page won't load) since just prior to 5am when I got the email notification. Looks like they took the page down now; oh well.

im not sure what the objective is. they say draw a box around the biggest plane or cat but its only ever 1 on there. am i supposed to skip? lol
There will be multiple images of either a cat or an airplane. Both will never appear simultaneously. When you draw a box you have to be as precise as possible - cant half azzs it and draw a big box

is it me or does it feel like folks are tip toeing around this release? like they dont want to be the first person to say theyre sneaker of the year just in case they end up not being liked by the masses? or has the sneaker community universally decided not to make a fuss about them because of what happened with the 3s jumping up in price?

or are folks just more concerned about the lost and founds?

is it me or does it feel like folks are tip toeing around this release? like they dont want to be the first person to say theyre sneaker of the year just in case they end up not being liked by the masses? or has the sneaker community universally decided not to make a fuss about them because of what happened with the 3s jumping up in price?

or are folks just more concerned about the lost and founds?
keep it under wraps

don't worry, theres already the first person to say it was the sneaker of the year back on Page 1, 6 months ago, before any image leaked :lol:

issa joke, but you know who you are lol

don't worry, theres already the first person to say it was the sneaker of the year back on Page 1, 6 months ago, before any image leaked :lol:

issa joke, but you know who you are lol
they wasnt wrong

*they = me i think lmao

I've never had issues with their captchas, yet have yet to get a W. Will still try anyway.

Back
Top Bottom