A Ma Maniere AJ4

W AMM4!! Saw FNL restock chicago 1 and copped too

10252178-F260-40D0-8B7F-0AE9A639411C.jpeg

4 for 4 at retail! 🥳 2 minutes in my 16 minute wait my size 8.5 sold out, but I went back and was able to cop a 9. This was my last "must cop" sneaker as a collector (since I told myself my energy and money would go into something else when I turn 40 and that will happen in a few months).....all the other hyped releases I do not want for my collection, so this is like my last hurrah of sorts and I am very happy for this W. 😃

Also, congrats on everybody who was able to get a W on these and for those who were not so lucky, hopefully a raffle or SNKRS will bless you. 🙏🏽

Screenshot_20221117-112115_Gmail.jpg

Last edited:
Don't understand how some were able to go back after their sz sold out.. Would let me do so...

Knew **** was gonna get sold out right before I got in. Guess ya'll knew to just refresh early huh? I hit it right at the dot and had a few page errors before finally getting a 21 min wait time. Sold out with 5 left on the clock. Said eff it and ended up copping whatever size was available. Hoping to trade for my actual size or just add a bit on top. Figure it's better to leave with something than nothing...

Somehow missed the first captcha. Has the refresh error like 6 times before I just went back to shopping and then hit the cart again. 9 minute wait, but it says I’m checked out.

Won’t breathe till I get that email, though.
Gmail giving me high blood pressure sending my confirm to “promotions”

3/3 on AMM store drops. Missed the 2 for a meeting and paid $50 extra for the mistake.

Congrats to everyone who ate. Condolences to those with site problems.

Back
Top Bottom