A Ma Maniere AJ4

Wore these to the office yesterday, was able to get my size 9 today! For some reason I wasn’t able to hit on the 2s.
52A5E74C-E50B-4BF3-A2E9-64B813AB25CE.jpeg

Sizes 4.5-6.5 and 13, 15 still in stock.

Edit: Password page now up. Guess it’s a wrap.

Last edited:
From now on, I'm refreshing pages a whole min early just to be safe. I swear shopify would shadow ban for a couple mins if you refreshed too much in a short amount of time which is why I try to play it safe.

Dang I was refreshing like a madman under < 30 seconds to go. Never thought of that possibility

I was the exact opposite. I didn't see a plane or cat to draw a box around and knew I had a shot.

Same. Clicked 3 chimneys with the quickness and was good to go

**** these shoes mayne. this year has been terrible for drops, ****ing Nike messing up the UNC6s, these dumb asses not knowing how to tell time... lol, whatever I am over it, SNKRS or bust I guess.

What did they do in terms of messing up the time?

Got through the queue for my size 13 and my bank flagged it as fraud. By the time I got it cleared up, they were sold out. ****ing devastating.

Has that issue with my Visa on the Navy 4 launch. They flagged it as fraud and wanted confirmation. For this release I went with my AMEX; have had the same card number since I got it in 2003 and never get denied any transaction. Thank goodness for AMEX. Visa is hit or miss, and any Citi card sucks for flagging fraud too easily.

Back
Top Bottom