A Ma Maniere AJ4

PS if any of ya'll got a spare size 9 and wanna trade for a 7 with cash my side, lmk. If not, then guess I'm trying on snkrs on the 23rd

Looks like bots feasted too lol I saw people eatttt with bots. Luckily there was a lot of pairs for manual too

15 minute wait felt like 40 minutes. :nthat:
5B4BFE2A-FCD9-4A7C-996E-0B4C59EFFAE6.jpeg

From now on, I'm refreshing pages a whole min early just to be safe. I swear shopify would shadow ban for a couple mins if you refreshed too much in a short amount of time which is why I try to play it safe.

From now on, I'm refreshing pages a whole min early just to be safe. I swear shopify would shadow ban for a couple mins if you refreshed too much in a short amount of time which is why I try to play it safe.
Just start at 10:59, click the tab in their email, it'll take you to a password page, hit back and it closes it and takes you back to email, click it again, rinse and repeat until it goes live.

I was refreshing every 10 seconds after 9:58, 5 seconds after 9:59, and 2 seconds after 9:59:30.

Never got locked out…

L i was refreshed right at 8 and the page crashed after pressing checkout.

welp now gotta focus on getting a pair of lost and founds

My boy was able to scoop a 12 for me and I got through on a 5 before the link disappeared. Hopefully use it to offset the cost of my 12. Thank goodness that went well, now onto the L&F 1s

Not going to lie, that's the first release I've had to sweat in a while. One way or another, normally I'm blessed, often times on things I don't really even want that bad but buy it bc I'm offered. Not this time though. They didn't do a VIP list or frequent shopper list or anything like that this time. It was all videos or your were **** out of luck. I'm not one to go beg either so I just had to get in the online streets like everyone else this morning. I don't miss taking L's but man catching a W is a ****ing high.

I got 16 minutes.....I knew it was a wrap when they had us clicking crosswalks and traffic lights. SMDH

Well.....it is on to the boutique raffles and SNKRS then (though I will see how long it will take for my size to sell out in the queue because I am curious).

I was the exact opposite. I didn't see a plane or cat to draw a box around and knew I had a shot.

How did I have a 9 min wait & sold out same time as folks who had 20 min + wait time. I guess it wasn’t meant for me to have these…

Back
Top Bottom