A Ma Maniere AJ4

So odd.....When the wait time elapses, it now says "AMM AJ4 Coming Soon". Are they doing another drop shortly?

W size 10.5; haven't missed once on AMA
Screenshot 2022-11-17 at 8.03.18 AM.png
Damn where do you live? Them taxes

Prices gonna drop hard when all pairs get delivered. Anybody going the resell route should definitely be patient

Definitely. Seems like A LOT of people hit. I think the big amount of dubs can be attributed to a couple of things that will tank resale

1. A-ma-maniere handled the release well in terms of getting pairs into actual peoples hands. We don't see that often

2. Times tough out there. A lot of people don't got money for both these and L&F.... They rather try for one or two pairs of Chicagos

3. There was A LOT more of these than previously thought. I mean SNKRS pairs aint even drop yet. A lot of resellers gonna want to off these ASAP/undercut now that they see this ain't gonna be a $500 pair. More like a $300 BEFORE fees pair

I feel like a lot of regular people liked the idea of these, but rather have the Chicagos, as they're releasing so close together. All these factors gonna plummet resale prices as demand falls on these and people zero in on the 1s

Nonetheless just happy to not have had to sing on tape like a 1920s shoe shine for these :pimp:

violet a lame color anyways

**** these

until they brick on the after market of course
def gonna brick - the resell market is deaddddd in this recession - nothing goes for more than 100 over retail these days unless its mad limited - that's why I was shocked some dude dropped 650 for these

Definitely. Seems like A LOT of people hit. I think the big amount of dubs can be attributed to a couple of things that will tank resale

1. A-ma-maniere handled the release well in terms of getting pairs into actual peoples hands. We don't see that often

2. Times tough out there. A lot of people don't got money for both these and L&F.... They rather try for one or two pairs of Chicagos

3. There was A LOT more of these than previously thought. I mean SNKRS pairs aint even drop yet. A lot of resellers gonna want to off these ASAP/undercut now that they see this ain't gonna be a $500 pair. More like a $300 BEFORE fees pair

I feel like a lot of regular people liked the idea of these, but rather have the Chicagos, as they're releasing so close together. All these factors gonna plummet resale prices as demand falls on these and people zero in on the 1s

Nonetheless just happy to not have had to sing on tape like a 1920s shoe shine for these :pimp:

Yeah for me, I think it's:

1. People would rather have multiple Chicago's.
2. $250 after tax is a lot of money & resellers passed because these won't sell for much.

Nonetheless, I forgot about the drop & want them, so I will be trying on SNKRS next week.

PO

Back
Top Bottom