A Ma Maniere AJ4

B0C3E665-9270-460B-8619-FDE85B073B92.png

From a tweet rolling their eyes at these shoe youtubers reviewing fakes just cause they wanna be the first. :lol:

Imagine wanting to be first, reviewing fakes, and still only getting 1k views. :lol:
How did I miss this? These clowns...

rick-ross-breakfast-club.gif

Want these bad but gotta admit they look bland as hell in the video.
99.9 percent sure these are reps... the week after rep sellers posted pics and release their versions these guys posted this video. reps are getting so good if your not showing a side by side against retails most people would never know the difference.

Who knows. But I guess the rep/fake factories are churning these out now that people got a look at them

Who knows. But I guess the rep/fake factories are churning these out now that people got a look at them

3 months away from release and replicas are out in full force :emoji_fearful:
I was saving up just in case, but if these are getting repped out this early then I dunno. Resale market might be flooded with fakes by the time actual release comes out.

3 months away from release and replicas are out in full force :emoji_fearful:
I was saving up just in case, but if these are getting repped out this early then I dunno. Resale market might be flooded with fakes by the time actual release comes out.

What do you mean lol? Almost every shoe is repped this early, 99% of first looks are reps.
And AMM collabs don't have good reps anyway. Once the retail pictures drop, there will be differences.

Back
Top Bottom