A Ma Maniere AJ4

Y’all cried about this raffle but this is totally cool I doubt there is any debates over this.

1F96E4E6-D806-47AD-977F-04FDE85CD990.jpeg

Starfox was that from a post on twitter?
There are some boutiqes that do the same thing around my way. How would they know what you purchase online? The DM I entered said nothing about entering the Raffle. It also for much more than my shoe size. Not calling Cap, it just raises some questions from me. I havent seen anyone post an invoice yet. Like I said, for me, until they take my duckets.. i dont consider it a Win.

there was a time when amm3’s was selling for $1k pre release and then dipped to 700’s right after release. And dipped even further to sub 500 when SNKRS dropped and AMM restocked themselves.

Couldn’t find another thread on 4’s close by, sorry. Off topic but…

Why couldn’t we get these in men’s Nike/JB??

Fire ****. Kids only. 😵‍💫 Coulda totally been Ma Maniere’s 🤷Wtf :nerd:

266CDD30-F876-44CD-A9D6-010BBF13927D.jpeg
F2D30FFD-0231-4BB4-A9C2-B27E82B5C818.jpeg

Last edited:
There are some boutiqes that do the same thing around my way. How would they know what you purchase online? The DM I entered said nothing about entering the Raffle. It also for much more than my shoe size. Not calling Cap, it just raises some questions from me. I havent seen anyone post an invoice yet. Like I said, for me, until they take my duckets.. i dont consider it a Win.

Was from twitter the guy who post it has a following I guess so I wouldn’t say it’s fake. I know a spot near me that does something similar and call it exclusive access lol.

Was from twitter the guy who post it has a following I guess so I wouldn’t say it’s fake. I know a spot near me that does something similar and call it exclusive access lol.

It's from this garbage store called Tops And Bottoms. They're known for pulling stuff like this.

Attachments

• 20221113_203802.jpg
    20221113_203802.jpg
    127.3 KB · Views: 431
Alright, did a bit of investigating. Some folks are calling it the tops and bottoms scam, however it is in no way related to the Am Ma maniere Jordan 4 raffle or release.

Alright, did a bit of investigating. Some folks are calling it the tops and bottoms scam, however it is in no way related to the Am Ma maniere Jordan 4 raffle or release.
I hope you didn’t spend a lot of time investigating. The screen grab clearly says it’s for the Jordan 1 release.

I remember this time last year while I was in New Orleans and wanted to reserve a pair of Bordeaux 1s and buddy told me I had to cop something $80 or more to reserve them. They had a White Sox hoodie I wanted anyway so I didn't trip, but this is definitely the norm at some sneaker shops.

Yup totally fine and normal.

I love the argument that the video shouldn’t mix capitalism with morality or do a video to pay 225

Yet

More capitalism and exploitation for the privilege to pay 180-200. Totally fine

Morality to much how dare you make me jump through hoops let’s shame the brand. (Even though it was morality issues because one dude ripped the process and won in video format.)

Let’s not talk about foot apps which reward spenders on all their raffle cause ur not getting anything with no head starts and FNL.

All these brands are doing it with those who are loyal. Let’s not lie lots of people buy products from them companies to get the points. You wouldn’t have brought unless u you wanted the points.

Pay for play.

Then someone says make a video about what’s important to you nah to many hoops let me just pay more money for access

Overall people just want the shoes and willing to pay some sort of resale. No effort.

word. and for some folks making a quick video isn't "jumping through hoops".

i know it may be backwards but i prefer it. versus raffles where u fight da waffle bots.

honestly feel like most people who dont wanna do the video are shy or faces made for radio.

Back
Top Bottom