A Ma Maniere AJ4

I was about to go to the gym and totally forgot about today's drop. Saw it on twitter like 2 mins before. Got in 10 seconds early only 3 min wait wooooo.
1668701848431.png

Feel like desktop went live @10:59; only reason I think I was able to get in so smoothly.

Forgot to update my CC zip and all that :smh:

Fumbled check out like 3 times before I realized the error.

Would have been a self-inflicted L, but Jehovah looked out 🔥

Bruh how are yall checking out so fast?? My wait time was 50 damn minutes! Bout to close it out and call it an L

**** these shoes mayne. this year has been terrible for drops, ****ing Nike messing up the UNC6s, these dumb asses not knowing how to tell time... lol, whatever I am over it, SNKRS or bust I guess.

I was able to check out and my card was charged, but I realized that my city was misspelled by one letter on my billing and shipping address. Everything else was correct. Should I bother contacting them?

I got in for size 10 with a 12 minutes queue and it sold out for me with a minute to go. However, I was able to check out a size 10.5 afterwards.

If these run big, 10.5 may be too big. If they fit like traditional 4s, I can probably make it work.

Somehow missed the first captcha. Has the refresh error like 6 times before I just went back to shopping and then hit the cart again. 9 minute wait, but it says I’m checked out.

Won’t breathe till I get that email, though.

Back
Top Bottom