A Ma Maniere AJ4

Really though?!?!?! Why you gotta be that way? LLS

I will say that I did reach out to AMM just to inquire if I could possibly receive a 8.5 instead of a 9 due to them cancelling bot orders, but said if they cannot do it or it is too much trouble to disregard my message because I do not want my order to be cancelled.
hahaha am i wrong though lol.

Lemme know if they respond to you. If you don't mind

I refreshed right at 8 (pacific time) and got through right away to choose my size. When I clicked checkout I went to the shipping page. When I chose that it relocated me to the home page. I was sure it was a wrap after that.
I tried again and it kept loading quick through the process. I finally get through with a 13 minute wait time. I wait it out and finally get through the payment page. Submit and hope for the best…..W!

Everybody is so used to fighting against robots and computers that it's fun to see people shocked to be able to actually get through a queue and check out in 5 mins without running into a pre-destined OOS

Love releases like this because they show what releases would be like if it was just people who buy shoes versus other people who buy shoes. After years of fighting SkyNet, everybody knows how to do a manual checkout from start to payment in 20 seconds or less.

Not everybody gets to eat, but ALOT of people do, even on a limited release

Just. Bought this to go with my AAM
9A34D50F-3F94-4831-A642-6ED759EEBA2A.jpeg
What’s so funny hoodie is dope just like you dope

The restock, if there is one, is typically announced ahead of time. With that being said, stock will be significantly smaller than the og drop. If you struck out today then chances are you won't have any success on the restock either

Really though?!?!?! Why you gotta be that way? LLS

I will say that I did reach out to AMM just to inquire if I could possibly receive a 8.5 instead of a 9 due to them cancelling bot orders, but said if they cannot do it or it is too much trouble to disregard my message because I do not want my order to be cancelled.

I was thinking of doing this but worried they’d cancel. Mind letting me know the response? Good luck!

I had some refresh error today. I had under a minute and an error message came out and after I refreshed it took me back to like and next thing I know it's almost 40 mins and I immediately knew I couldn't hide in the bathroom that long so I just took the L.

Back
Top Bottom