A Ma Maniere AJ4

SNS told me I lost with the quickness today. Didn't even bother to pretend to be "Drawing..." for more than a half hour

Must not be many of these outside of AMM and SNKRS

Got a feeling tomorrow gonna get messy

SNS told me I lost with the quickness today. Didn't even bother to pretend to be "Drawing..." for more than a half hour

Must not be many of these outside of AMM and SNKRS

Got a feeling tomorrow gonna get messy
L here as well on SNS.

For the folks who hit but are still waiting for shipping: Are you going for the double up on AMM tomorrow? Are you worried about cancellation?

Seems weird that they would cancel because of a manual restock double up. Cancelling botted orders on the same release is a totally different animal.

I might just create a new account for my girl just to be safe but it feels a bit overly cautious.

Waiting for shipping and I am not planning on going to double up on AMM restock. If I don't get shipping by tomorrow morning I may try on SNKRS app as a precaution but thats it.

1669146046189.png

1669146091189.png

Man if y’all haven’t got shipping info I’d stay away from a double up tomorrow on a ma website that’s asking for a cancellation, it won’t be easy tomorrow anyway there will be way less pairs releases proly not even a few thousand

Kind of worried about sizing. I wear a 13, but with AMM not having 14, and assuming the same with SNKRS, I may just have to thug it out. Last 4’s I got were black cements and those fit me well in my size

Man if y’all haven’t got shipping info I’d stay away from a double up tomorrow on a ma website that’s asking for a cancellation, it won’t be easy tomorrow anyway there will be way less pairs releases proly not even a few thousand

And even people who have gotten their pair shipped/received. Its a possibility that a double up order might get cancelled. So I wouldn't even be comfortable that I scored a double-up until its on the way next week

And even people who have gotten their pair shipped/received. Its a possibility that a double up order might get cancelled. So I wouldn't even be comfortable that I scored a double-up until its on the way next week

My raffle pair and store pairs shipped and both at the house right now.

I would use two different cards

With two different names

Can both ship to the same house.

Worked for me

AMEX pays faster on online merchant systems so canceling will result in a chargeback on their end they rather ship than pay to cancel.

Mastercard and visa trash for online stuff

This shoe really runs snug, if you were forced to size up, the sneaker gods had your back... .5-1 size up will cause you no issue. The Slim toe box (AJ1 Slim) helps with this as well.

They are very unique in-hand. Glad to add to the collection.

Shout out to A Ma for a relatively smooth release (considering the hype) and transport beam shipping.

Wild because I heard somebody else say the toebox is more wide and forgiving than the usual 4s, but here you are saying the toebox is slim :rofl:

My raffle pair and store pairs shipped and both at the house right now.

I would use two different cards

With two different names

Can both ship to the same house.

Worked for me

AMEX pays faster on online merchant systems so canceling will result in a chargeback on their end they rather ship than pay to cancel.

Mastercard and visa trash for online stuff
They had some store pairs?!

Back
Top Bottom