A Ma Maniere AJ4

if said hamburger came out of order :lol: like cheese on top of the lettuce instead of the patty

semi-srs

That would just be uncalled for. Now, if it was shredded lettuce I would let it be, leaf I would rearrange.

How about they find a hair in their cheeseburger?
“Too busy, I’m just going to eat it, YOLO!”

Now we are talking crazy. But I have probably eaten worse... :wow:

:lol:

If we talking like that…Do the people who do the factory lace thing buy a cheeseburger and eat the whole thing wrapper and all? Because, ya know, it saves 14 seconds by not unwrapping it first…Then complain that they get a stomach ache after they finish?

Damn so these non re-lacers are now that dumb? Reminds me of the fresh prince episode where Will's friend says something to the effect of being too dumb to remember to breathe! :lol:

I am seriously getting hungry from all this, btw.

:lol: Just messing with you fools I don’t care if all you want to do is grab wine put on candles and lace shoes all night.

Now we are getting somewhere. My wife thinks my shoe obsession is weird enough, although she probably wouldn't be too surprised if she walked in on that.

My pair came in.

J4AMM.jpg
Hey! Was your keychain for the hangtag goldish in color rather than silver? Where did you cop from?

Got a size 9 from the initial drop and got them in today and has some terrible glue stains. Luckily was able to get my size 10 locally today with no flaws.

Some photos of the size 9:
IMG_2384.jpeg
IMG_2385.jpeg

Was able to sell to someone who didn't care about the flaws so I could cop my 10. Took the sail laces out of my AMM 2's and swapped it.

IMG_2394.jpeg
was the color of your hangtag keychain thing goldish versus silver?

I've read somewhere that the keychain hangtag MUST BE silver in all cases for this shoe and that and gold keychains are a dead giveaway for an inauthentic pair. Can anyone confirm or argue against this? Any pairs you got from AMM or SNKRS come with a gold keychain on the hangtag?

I've read somewhere that the keychain hangtag MUST BE silver in all cases for this shoe and that and gold keychains are a dead giveaway for an inauthentic pair. Can anyone confirm or argue against this? Any pairs you got from AMM or SNKRS come with a gold keychain on the hangtag?
Remind me tonight and I'll check my pairs.

**** is therapeutic for me tbh. "Hey babe, I'm going to lace a few pairs" is a good excuse to disappear to my shoe room for 30 minutes and have some quiet alone time.
This, lol!! I can't wait for me and my girl to move in my 2 bedroom apt. so I can turn 1 of them into my shoe room/closet. I'm running out of room in our 1 bedroom right now.

I usually loosen mine up a bit but some of the lace jobs that get posted on here to try to look “unique”…eek, they’re unique alright :lol:

i saw real vs fake comparison videos stating the same thing silver is legit and gold is not. want confirmation as well

Back
Top Bottom