A Ma Maniere AJ4

Not the AMM 4s but this the corniness I’m talking about when folks try to be “unique” with their lacing :rofl:

70C50203-F2E5-4C0C-943E-5B2F094B9FEB.jpeg

i saw real vs fake comparison videos stating the same thing silver is legit and gold is not. want confirmation as well

I just looked at mine and I would say it looks more like brushed nickel than silver? Somewhat close to the button but maybe darker/duller?

My pair from OG drop was supposed to arrive today but it looks like it’s got a “weather exception” from fed ex.

This is the longest wait for a pair of kicks from purchase to arrival I’ve ever had :lol:

SayPokeGai SayPokeGai
U got a pair right? In hand? Still think shoe of the year?
Personally I like them but don’t love them… not shoe of the year for ME. Happy to have them, don’t get me wrong

I know there's been a crap ton of takes on sizing - - - my take is, they run TTS but are def tight around the toe area.; I can see why some are saying to go half a size up. The half size up (12.5) i ended up with is a bit too long (pause) but fine on the sides of my foot. . . Now gotta look for a size swap

Left side is factory laces and right side is relaced. That factory lacing is too tight on the width of the shoe and that’s what’s killing most of y’all pinky toes. 6610D3F3-FDED-46FC-A5BF-49A40DE78BB6.jpeg
the way you relaced is exactly what I do

Attachments

• 352FDC25-F1AD-4BE8-8756-EC8D60AB1154.jpeg
    352FDC25-F1AD-4BE8-8756-EC8D60AB1154.jpeg
    152.5 KB · Views: 519
Last edited:
If anyone is having sizing issues, I went TTS and had trouble wearing them around the house until I decided to swap to a thinner insole. Feels so much better on foot

Back
Top Bottom