A Ma Maniere AJ5 *** UPDATE *** Feds enter the chat

I apologize for being greedy but I want to secure both pairs. Hopefully the will make a size 13.5 Womens.

Based on the pictures I've seen, I think I might like the black pair even more than the OG metallics.

...you may commence throwing tomatoes.

1695694122570.png

1695694095111.png

1695694172871.png

1695694266666.png

I just cant get all that excited about a J5. Might try on SNS and SNKRS but Im probably gonna pass on any place that charges shipping including AMM. I feel like these will be going for retail or less after release.

I just cant get all that excited about a J5. Might try on SNS and SNKRS but Im probably gonna pass on any place that charges shipping including AMM. I feel like these will be going for retail or less after release.
Lawddddd please I hope you’re right

After what happened with the 12s hennything is possible
ya what happened to the 12s, didn't really follow but why did they tank? lol i skipped even under retail because im waiting for cherries.
hope to get these under retail or close, something comp would be the goretex?

I love the 12s but honestly only the 3s and 4s are really "valuable". The ones are barely over retail and both 12s and 2s can be had under retail. Guess it all boils down to numbers but I dont see these going for much over retail after release. We will see.

I love the 12s but honestly only the 3s and 4s are really "valuable". The ones are barely over retail and both 12s and 2s can be had under retail. Guess it all boils down to numbers but I dont see these going for much over retail after release. We will see.
A 5 can definitely hit it big though.

…see off whites.

Back
Top Bottom