A Ma Maniere AJ5 *** UPDATE *** Feds enter the chat

Are both gonna be weird *** woman sizing or are.the black mens and white in women's sizing.

Need the blacks but the whites wi he a bonus if they are not hard to get

Has any other collab with Jordan bricked this bad?

IMG_9079.png

I think I may be tapped out on the AMA collabs now. The black 5s are dope, but feel like I'm getting too old to be fighting for sneakers. Maybe I'm being a little too introspective this morning.

I like the colorway of the Photon Dust pair but every single picture I've seen of them just looks bad to me shape-wise.

I assume most pics are of smaller women sizes but I legit can't remember a single one where the silhouette of them looked good to me. Still hoping to grab the Black colorway though.

Both StockX and goat have size placeholders up to size 16.5w for the photon dust pair so hopefully that’s a good sign for us big footers.

I like the colorway of the Photon Dust pair but every single picture I've seen of them just looks bad to me shape-wise.

I assume most pics are of smaller women sizes but I legit can't remember a single one where the silhouette of them looked good to me. Still hoping to grab the Black colorway though.

It's really just the toe that stands out. Not that smooth tapered toe that we want.

I might be in the minority but those white 5s dont do it for me. Nothing about em says “buy me” or “gotta have em”. Im honestly glad they are women’s sizes only so im not tempted to buy just to add to the collection

Personally I like them because they’re simple. They also look slimmer sleeker like typical 5s which I also like. Hard to tell from the pics but it looks like the uppers are a very light grey nubuck. Which is a nice touch.

I might be in the minority but those white 5s dont do it for me. Nothing about em says “buy me” or “gotta have em”. Im honestly glad they are women’s sizes only so im not tempted to buy just to add to the collection
Same.

The Black ones are superior but still underwhelming for an AMM shoe, personally.

There's GRs better than the Diffused Blues to me.

Back
Top Bottom