A Ma Maniere AJ5 *** UPDATE *** Feds enter the chat

What's vanity sizing?

Most brands that sell a lot to the US market use vanity sizing, mainly for pants. So, you might wear a 32 waist in Levi's, but the actual measurement might be 35 inches. If you get into raw/selvedge denim (in my case) and/or brands that are made for Asian or European markets, a size 34 is 34 inches. It's another weird US-market thing, along with gendered sizing of shoes and such.

I entered for an invoice from one of the Discord forms, but I think I'm gonna pass on the light pair even if I get invoiced. Black or bust for me. Love those blue hits, but the white/grey/photon nubuck is a pass for me.

There. More cliff toes circa 2012. Is that better dblplay1212 dblplay1212 ? :lol:

Screenshot_20231106-135811.png
Screenshot_20231106-135655.png
Screenshot_20231106-135636.png
Screenshot_20231106-135604.png
smh those just hurt my heart man. sheesh so bad.

3s were a little big, 4s were a little small. I'd prefer big than small personally.

Saw a consignment store in NJ already have a full size run. Are these dropping only at AMM & Co stores or are these at other boutiques too?

Trying to avoid that EQL fee even tho I’m confident I’ll never win with EQL lol

Haven’t been in here and not into wearing 5s but the women’s pair might be one of if not the nicest pair of 5s ever

Close second would be the ray Allen white sonics PE pair

Haven’t been in here and not into wearing 5s but the women’s pair might be one of if not the nicest pair of 5s ever

Close second would be the ray Allen white sonics PE pair

You don't like the Off White or Dj Khaled pairs?

I've long been over the fake vintage on most things like midsoles that take 20 years to turn yellow but the outsole on say a Metallic 5 is yellow after like 3 months of wear. That translucent material just does that on all pairs super quick. I don't mind making it pre yellow and building a shoe that looks good with it bc that's what you're going to have in a few months anyways if you wear it.

I've long been over the fake vintage on most things like midsoles that take 20 years to turn yellow but the outsole on say a Metallic 5 is yellow after like 3 months of wear. That translucent material just does that on all pairs super quick. I don't mind making it pre yellow and building a shoe that looks good with it bc that's what you're going to have in a few months anyways if you wear it.
People can throw tomatoes and used condoms at me if they wish, but I prefer the reimagined White Cements to the OGs.

I like the contrast that the aged midsole provides to the whiteness of the shoe.

Back
Top Bottom