A personal message to the writers of The Wire [Spoilers inside]

Originally Posted by Big J 33

He had to go

It was his time.

A big part of him wanted to go... park scene with McNulty after Little Kevin is found in a vacant. He loathed who he was.

Yeah, when he spazzed in public about Omar when Slim told him Kev died, i didn't see it ending good for him.
Especially after he was spotted with Mcnulty eating.

Yeah, when he spazzed in public about Omar when Slim told him Kev died, i didn't see it ending good for him.
Especially after he was spotted with Mcnulty eating.

I just started watching again from the first season for like the 3rd time and bodie dieing didnt really bother me. Wallace dying was the worst for me i know he was ****ign up but for pooh and bodie to do it people who he was close to always had me ##*@@! up.

My girl was tight when stringer died

I just started watching again from the first season for like the 3rd time and bodie dieing didnt really bother me. Wallace dying was the worst for me i know he was ****ign up but for pooh and bodie to do it people who he was close to always had me ##*@@! up.

My girl was tight when stringer died

^^I agree with you, the Wallace death was the one that hurt me the most as a fan. He wanted out of the game so bad and actually had potential to do something with his life but he just missed his home and friends and for his friends to put him out like that, dang. Bodie's death was a tough one but dude went like he was supposed to, as a soldier.

^^I agree with you, the Wallace death was the one that hurt me the most as a fan. He wanted out of the game so bad and actually had potential to do something with his life but he just missed his home and friends and for his friends to put him out like that, dang. Bodie's death was a tough one but dude went like he was supposed to, as a soldier.

Originally Posted by MastaMind033

indifferent.gif

No one is supposed to go out like that.

Originally Posted by MastaMind033

indifferent.gif

No one is supposed to go out like that.

I thought it was going to be Omar. I remember after that I had to go running. I ran about 5 miles.

I thought it was going to be Omar. I remember after that I had to go running. I ran about 5 miles.

when i think about Wallace's murder, i guess it was right for Bodie to die. he had it coming after killing his own boy in cold blood like that. no one else on the show actually murdered their own man. there were people who turned on their friends and maybe ordered their deaths through a third party, but to actually look Wallace in the eye and shoot him.. man
30t6p3b.gif
that just sealed Bodie's fate
Stringer had it coming for the last couple episodes before he died, dude was goin off the hook with some of the stuff he was doing. but Bodie got killed off with  warning. i guess it was hard to take because they waited till the end of Season 4 to kill him off, and by that time we had gotten to know his character so intimately. 

when i think about Wallace's murder, i guess it was right for Bodie to die. he had it coming after killing his own boy in cold blood like that. no one else on the show actually murdered their own man. there were people who turned on their friends and maybe ordered their deaths through a third party, but to actually look Wallace in the eye and shoot him.. man
30t6p3b.gif
that just sealed Bodie's fate
Stringer had it coming for the last couple episodes before he died, dude was goin off the hook with some of the stuff he was doing. but Bodie got killed off with  warning. i guess it was hard to take because they waited till the end of Season 4 to kill him off, and by that time we had gotten to know his character so intimately. 

I liked Bodie mainly cause he was willing to take a stand against Marlo even though Marlo had all the power.

I liked Bodie mainly cause he was willing to take a stand against Marlo even though Marlo had all the power.

Originally Posted by swyftdahoe

[font=Arial, georgia, serif]
[/font]
What did it feel like to kill characters like Omar and Bodie? Did you feel sentimental?
Every time. The first time was when we killed Wallace in the first season.

That was brutal, man.
The crew was !!@@%$’ mad at us. The crew was like, “This is a bad scene, man.

Originally Posted by swyftdahoe

[font=Arial, georgia, serif]
[/font]
What did it feel like to kill characters like Omar and Bodie? Did you feel sentimental?
Every time. The first time was when we killed Wallace in the first season.

That was brutal, man.
The crew was !!@@%$’ mad at us. The crew was like, “This is a bad scene, man.

I didn't feel bad for Bodie at all... in fact i'm actually surprised he lasted as long as he did.Money was too much of a hothead who didn't know how to stay low and off the radar (like his man Poot).The same goes for Omar (in terms of how long he lasted) except I really thought O was an ill character.Stringer was a piece of %%#@ and I just knew his time was up when he let the cat out of the bag about what REALLY went down with D'Angelo (the *!*+ was he thinking about?).Wallace's death did *!*+ with me a little though.
Oh yeah and *!*+ Marlo.

I didn't feel bad for Bodie at all... in fact i'm actually surprised he lasted as long as he did.Money was too much of a hothead who didn't know how to stay low and off the radar (like his man Poot).The same goes for Omar (in terms of how long he lasted) except I really thought O was an ill character.Stringer was a piece of %%#@ and I just knew his time was up when he let the cat out of the bag about what REALLY went down with D'Angelo (the *!*+ was he thinking about?).Wallace's death did *!*+ with me a little though.
Oh yeah and *!*+ Marlo.

Originally Posted by asianplayer

Yeah, but it was too little, too late. His death hit me more than any of the others in the Wire. I'm just glad he didn't end up in the vacants
ohwell.gif

Edit. Another scene that always got to me was the scene when Carver tried to adopt Randy
frown.gif

Originally Posted by asianplayer

Yeah, but it was too little, too late. His death hit me more than any of the others in the Wire. I'm just glad he didn't end up in the vacants
ohwell.gif

Edit. Another scene that always got to me was the scene when Carver tried to adopt Randy
frown.gif

Back
Top Bottom