A question to my NT brethren who have sweating problems...

Originally Posted by Sweettooth 17

Secret
pimp.gif
.........trust me

just re-uped today
pimp.gif

Maxima Anti-perspirant Roll-on

CIMG1191+%5B640x480%5D.JPG

This will cure any excessive sweating problems. Put some on at night and you will be good to go for a couple of days. Warning tho, its strong..the first couple applications will itch or may cause some redness, if it does take some Benadryl, chill for a day and start again and it will go away.. I dont know if they sell Maxim in the store, Ive only found these online.

Maxima Anti-perspirant Roll-on

CIMG1191+%5B640x480%5D.JPG

This will cure any excessive sweating problems. Put some on at night and you will be good to go for a couple of days. Warning tho, its strong..the first couple applications will itch or may cause some redness, if it does take some Benadryl, chill for a day and start again and it will go away.. I dont know if they sell Maxim in the store, Ive only found these online.

I started using dove men+care (tough on sweat) deodorant 2 weeks ago and I like it alot. I use to use degree adrenaline line but I was still sweating under my armpits. With the dove for men it GREATLY reduces the sweat and sweat marks on my shirt. There will be times that my whole body will be sweating but my armpits will still be mostly dry. With the other deoderants my armpits will be the first to start sweating

I started using dove men+care (tough on sweat) deodorant 2 weeks ago and I like it alot. I use to use degree adrenaline line but I was still sweating under my armpits. With the dove for men it GREATLY reduces the sweat and sweat marks on my shirt. There will be times that my whole body will be sweating but my armpits will still be mostly dry. With the other deoderants my armpits will be the first to start sweating

Back
Top Bottom