A Real Sneakerhead?????

Status
Not open for further replies.
tumblr_lzi7y7HvmO1qbz1kro1_500.gif

I don't think it comes down to how many or what shoes you have, so much as an overall appreciation for all shoes especially the ones you own and prefer.

So if you wear a 14 or better you can't be a sneakerhead cuz Yeezys don't come bigger than a 13. GTFOWTBS! Even if they DID come in my size I wouldn't spend a dime or a put a foot in em.

I'm a 15 and Yeezys don't come bigger than a 14, so I can't be a sneakerhead? GTFOWTBS! Even if they came in my size I wouldn't put my foot in 'em. I would cop a pair to flip if I had the resources to catch a pair tho, let's be real.

You can be a sneakerhead without owning a single pair. As long as you have the knowledge, love, and passion, you're a sneakerhead in my book.

^^^^^^ He is sponsored by nike could you have any less of a brain. On another note Kanye's does not validate being a sneakerhead. For one to have love for any kicks not for the price but for a personal feeling. Now that is a REAL SNEAKERHEAD!

Originally Posted by FlipNLu

^^^^^^ He is sponsored by nike could you have any less of a brain. On another note Kanye's does not validate being a sneakerhead. For one to have love for any kicks not for the price but for a personal feeling. Now that is a REAL SNEAKERHEAD!
Only if my name was FlipNLu!! 
laugh.gif

The fact that you were even having that discussion and then had to come to ask NT tells me neither of you are real "sneakerheads".

Originally Posted by Anomaly

If you buy one of the most hideous shoes ever to hit the face of this planet, a shoe that is a complete abomination to the art of design simply because it's "rare", that makes you a hypebeast, not a "sneakerhead". In fact, collecting sneakers isn't even required in order to be a sneakerhead.

Originally Posted by Anomaly

If you buy one of the most hideous shoes ever to hit the face of this planet, a shoe that is a complete abomination to the art of design simply because it's "rare", that makes you a hypebeast, not a "sneakerhead". In fact, collecting sneakers isn't even required in order to be a sneakerhead.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom