A third Batman movie...

Originally Posted by mrscampbellakasarahlee

Originally Posted by Phinsfan13

Originally Posted by ElVaquero87

Originally Posted by IICEMAN83

Am I the only one who thinks " The dark knight " was garbage. I mean seriously. It was soooooo cheesey. Batmans " I got a c0k stuck in my throat tryna be hard glaring my teeth for no reason" voice is annoying
OOOOooooo and the fake impossible stunts. Like the Battymobile, by some magical force finding its way up a 3 story parking lot??????
Give me a break. This stuff is for kids
This guy....
indifferent.gif

It's a movie about a comic book superhero and you think its "garbage" because it lacks realism? +%*! outta here
Yeah pretty sure this was a fantasy world. Isn't most of hollywood like this? I liked the last two Batman movies, I'm not obsessed by any stretch of the imagination. People are certainly allowed to have their opinions on movies (and everything else for that matter), but this response to the movie from iceman was outrageous.

And yes, you are the only one who thinks it's garbage.
like you said we are allowed to our opinion...i don't want to get into a discussion or argument over this, but personally the movie wasn't nothing to write home about...i actually fell asleep on it...(and it was only 8-9pm %!!...smh, i was not really tired)...point is, 99% of you obviously are feeling this movie. But relax, be easy...its only NT and a thread about "batman"
grin.gif
....an effing movie peoples...just another way for "us" to spend our $$$ on and to boost the economy in the most minuscule way......on that note...i'm out.

shut-up.jpg

You fell asleep and you weren't sleepy? Come on man!?

my dude nyknicks
smh.gif
laugh.gif

edit:

like you said we are allowed to our opinion...i don't want to get into a discussion or argument over this, but personally the movie wasn't nothing to write home about...i actually fell asleep on it...(and it was only 8-9pm %!!...smh, i was not really tired)...point is, 99% of you obviously are feeling this movie. But relax, be easy...its only NT and a thread about "batman"
grin.gif
....an effing movie peoples...just another way for "us" to spend our $$$ on and to boost the economy in the most minuscule way......on that note...i'm out.

do you have a.d.d.?

and how are u gunna criticize a movie that u didn't even watch...

and batman has nothing to do with people trying to boost the economy
roll.gif

good thing ur out though

Originally Posted by I NaSmatic I

Jude Law looks like he can pull off the Riddler look.
riddler.jpg

C57645%7EJude-Law-Posters.jpg

I could see that. Good thinking. Has anyone heard anything about when they may start on a script or anything?

Jude Law looks like he can pull off the Riddler look.
riddler.jpg

C57645%7EJude-Law-Posters.jpg

It's not about looks. They can make anyone look like the Riddler, it is about how good of a actor they are and how they can perform a certainrole.

I'm not saying Jude couldn't do it, but you can't choose an actor based on if they look like the character they'll be playing.

http://www.cinematical.com/2008/07/31/new-batman-3-rumors-riddler-and-penguin/http://www.cinematical.co...mors-riddler-and-penguin/

Sorry, i dont see seymour hoff as penguino. He's not dark enough.

I do see depp as the riddler, though. That's pretty decent.

Angelina as Catwoman is rumored above... but lets face it, real batman fans dont really want to see catwoman, regardless of who it was.

There's a whole list of possible options they could pursue to make a storyline.

They could use Hugo Strange....Clayface...killer croc...the mad hatter (Could be very dark!!)

I just found this interesting:
[h3]The Dark Knight[/h3]
  • An action figure for Firefly was revealed at the New York Toy Fair on February 18, 2008 for the toy line of The Dark Knight as part of the "inspired by" line.
possibilities are endless

and actually, they could bring in a darker mr. freeze storyline (Unlike the batman and robin one)....it'd bring in poison ivy too

Originally Posted by upstateboibeats

http://www.cinematical.co...mors-riddler-and-penguin/ href="http://www.cinematical.com/2008/07/31/new-batman-3-rumors-riddler-and-penguin/" target=_blank>http://www.cinematical.com/2008/07/31/new-batman-3-rumors-riddler-and-penguin/http://www.cinematical.co...mors-riddler-and-penguin/

Sorry, i dont see seymour hoff as penguino. He's not dark enough.

I do see depp as the riddler, though. That's pretty decent.

Angelina as Catwoman is rumored above... but lets face it, real batman fans dont really want to see catwoman, regardless of who it was.

There's a whole list of possible options they could pursue to make a storyline.

They could use Hugo Strange....Clayface...killer croc...the mad hatter (Could be very dark!!)

I just found this interesting:
[h3]The Dark Knight[/h3]
  • An action figure for Firefly was revealed at the New York Toy Fair on February 18, 2008 for the toy line of The Dark Knight as part of the "inspired by" line.
possibilities are endless
I like Catwoman
embarassed.gif
. She could have a Dark past if youknow what I mean and then transition into Catwoman.

and actually, they could bring in a darker mr. freeze storyline (Unlike the batman and robin one)....it'd bring in poison ivy too

Now she can wait. Mr. Freeze would be cool. His story is very dramatic and can easily be up there with Two Face losing Rachael. Any ideas on who could playFreeze? Don't forget about Bane.
pimp.gif

bane.jpg

Originally Posted by JJGRT5

Am I the only one who thinks " The dark knight " was garbage. I mean seriously. It was soooooo cheesey. Batmans " I got a c0k stuck in my throat tryna be hard glaring my teeth for no reason" voice is annoying
OOOOooooo and the fake impossible stunts. Like the Battymobile, by some magical force finding its way up a 3 story parking lot??????

share the link!!

Black Mask?
laugh.gif
Yeah right.

WB isn't going to let this movie be made without a big name villan.

Originally Posted by Crazy EBW

laugh.gif
Katie Holmes is a ******.

I liked Maggie better myself...

Yeah me too. She probably wasn't the ideal look for people but she played the part really good so no problems from me.

Black Mask?
laugh.gif
Yeah right.

Hmmm well they could use two or three vilians.

Originally Posted by ElVaquero87

This guy....
indifferent.gif

It's a movie about a comic book superhero and you think its "garbage" because it lacks realism? +%*! outta here

exactly what i was guna say! plus aside from the comic book part....it's a movie...we can end it there. most movies are unrealistic.

Originally Posted by Crazy EBW

Black Mask?
laugh.gif
Yeah right.

u pretty much rite haha, but he doesn't have to b the headline villain

I'd love to see multiple villians if done correctly. Ever since Spidey 3 I haven't had faith in the multi villian idea. Two-Face and the Joker was donethe right way for sure.

I think people are focusing too much on a good villian for the next film instead of the script and direction of the movie. It's not going to be Batmansaves the day, it's going to be more Gotham VS Batman. If you can figure out a good villian(s) to incorporate into THAT storyline, then we can go fromthere.

first of all:

second of all: nearly every cinematic element of the movie was excellent. how can you argue that? and as far as 'kids stuff' goes, if you had anyknowledge of the joker and what type of villain he is then you would know that heath ledgers portrayal of him was nearly perfect. it isnt kids stuff. none ofthe cartoons or previous movies truly showed the joker as the character he is because of his violent and sadistic nature. hes arguably the most psychotic comicbook character ever created. but the general public cant see that because, well, frankly any movie showing this would outdo any of the movies from the sawseries.
third of all: go get me your favorite action movie and I'll name every 'impossible action stunt' in it. its a movie bro, thats what happens inmovies. take a seat

Back
Top Bottom