A Thread on Trump

* Mods you can lock this up if there's a similar thread out there"

I know there are some knowledgeable people on Niketalk, who have opinions on Trump so let's have at it. 

Why do you think Trump is in cahoots with the Russia? Is just his naricissm or does it go deeper. From the surface it makes no sense for a right wing Capitalist to work with the regime who hates everything he stands for. I don't know much about Russia's current state of politics and economy.

We also see how things could have gone left with Le Pen.

BONUS: 

I read some info on reddit the other day which was a borderline conspiracy. It was saying how Russian are apart of the " zionist" ("evil Jewish masterminds")  agenda. if zionist do exist as an entity, the whole purpose is to overthrow the  western - establishment , the same way marxist idealism promotes the same idea. 

Now just think back to when Hitler was alive and spewing all of the propaganda on how the jews were going to ruin all of the greatness of the world with their underhanded motives. We all know what that lead to; millions of innocent Jewish lives lost and WWII. Is history about to repeat itself again?

Thoughts?

We talking about Trump most of the time in the Politics thread anyway.

Also there is another Trump thread a few pages back

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom