A wife thats been done by another man before. Vol: how do you feel about it?

Originally Posted by SneakrKid

Originally Posted by dropKicks

I like knowing that i could tear it up better then the lame @+$ who hit it before me
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
.. You must be having trouble ..

J/K fam .. you learn to get over petty stuff like that tho
No actually rather then my homies girl, my girl tells me it feels a million times better with me then her last.
devil.gif
laugh.gif
shes just telling you that to make you feel better.

Originally Posted by BgL2687

I like knowing that i could tear it up better then the lame @+$ who hit it before me
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

No actually rather then my homies girl, my girl tells me it feels a million times better with me then her last.
devil.gif
laugh.gif
Why would she tell me that to make me feel better? I was never down in the first place.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

devil.gif
laugh.gif
right? no person is gonna answer that honestly
laugh.gif

If your a virgin then you need to wife up with a virgin. Don't accept anything less. You had the fortitude to wait so you should find a women that didthe same. It will make for a stronger relationship in the long run. If you don't, it will always be in the back of your mind and you'll never get overit.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

devil.gif
laugh.gif
Why would she tell me that to make me feel better? I was never down in the first place.
Cuz it might upset yo naive
f5235c65ebf573f38059f18252fd782f6562674.gif
if she says youdon't know what the
you doing
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ItsGettinHot

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

devil.gif
laugh.gif
if she says you don't know what the
you doing
laugh.gif

roll.gif

depends on the situation if i know the man then i will have a problem with it if i dont which is uusually the case i wont care it also depends on howemotionally involved u are

kid, wait till u turn 21 and hit up the clubs. i guess you wont have any respect for 98% of the women in there.

Originally Posted by richierich781

kid, wait till u turn 21 and hit up the clubs. i guess you wont have any respect for 98% of the women in there.
I'm talking in terms of girlfriends and a wife, other then that if i pipe and leave i wouldn't give two ****.

it's one thing if you are a little weary because she has been with 10+ or did suttin like the 4 guys on video at once but you literally said just 1 guy...

Eliminate 75% of the girls off people you would marry. Then eliminate about 15 of the last 25% just because that virgin is god awful ugly inside or out. So youcan only possibly marry 1 of every 10 woman you see. Good luck getting married Young'n.

well for me am young and i have that state of mind right now but at the same time i know finding a virgin girl is like finding a unicorn... but as well youcant expect every "good girl" to be one because a "good girl" can make or might have made a mistake thinking dude was the one but thats whyyou must learn how to leave the past behind when you start off with a girl that isn't a virgin anymore because she might have made the mistake thinking"o hes the one" young and dumb decisions but you always have to check out what you dealing with first as well don't wanna wife up a oo... i stillhave that state of mind but i think as time progresses all get over it...

Originally Posted by ItsGettinHot

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

devil.gif
laugh.gif
if she says you don't know what the
you doing
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Well I like the idea of both parties being virgins. No one to compare it to. Thats how it was supposed to be at least. I wouldn't beat her head in aboutone dude even though I don't like it. But if she done racked up 3-5 and she 17-22 then we have some problems. But seeing as people view sex as havingcoffee now then don't expect to find too many virgins. Sorry dude I knew your pain.

Not to thread high jack but how do you all feel about people saving themselves until marriage? I mean you wont have the problem of people comparing their nowlover to ex's. You have a greater chance to find a person who is not a +!$!@. Oh and don't worry about running into your spouses ex who left dna onyour girl's back.
laugh.gif

virigns are like leprechauns, people say they seen them and when i was a kid i used to believe but now, @@%$ i stoped looking for leprechauns i take whatevergold i can find...

Originally Posted by RKO2004

Well I like the idea of both parties being virgins. No one to compare it to. Thats how it was supposed to be at least. I wouldn't beat her head in about one dude even though I don't like it. But if she done racked up 3-5 and she 17-22 then we have some problems. But seeing as people view sex as having coffee now then don't expect to find too many virgins. Sorry dude I knew your pain.
word

Originally Posted by Murkn3m

well for me am young and i have that state of mind right now but at the same time i know finding a virgin girl is like finding a unicorn... but as well you cant expect every "good girl" to be one because a "good girl" can make or might have made a mistake thinking dude was the one but thats why you must learn how to leave the past behind when you start off with a girl that isn't a virgin anymore because she might have made the mistake thinking "o hes the one" young and dumb decisions but you always have to check out what you dealing with first as well don't wanna wife up a oo... i still have that state of mind but i think as time progresses all get over it...
Perfect totally changed the way i look at it. I appreciate it.

Back
Top Bottom