a

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

classy awsome...a lil bit slutty?
Yo I hate Sammie so much
laugh.gif

I can't wait to see how they cover Mike, def. saved for last.

Originally Posted by cquan05

This dude Pauly is smart man........using the show to further his gig as a DJ. Without the show he definitely would NOT have been DJ'ing at Jet in LV.
laugh.gif

pauly d should have just whipped it out, and let all them girls slobber

Originally Posted by RECOGNIZE GAME

Originally Posted by cquan05

This dude Pauly is smart man........using the show to further his gig as a DJ. Without the show he definitely would NOT have been DJ'ing at Jet in LV.
laugh.gif

pauly d should have just whipped it out, and let all them girls slobber

I think I can add Pauly D to the list of people with the swag of 3 leprechauns, the whole club aint even dancing they just staring at duke
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

from what I heard though Im not that impressed, anyone wanna post a better vid of him mixing?

jet is a very underrated club in vegas, one of my faves.

too bad we got thrown out for fighting with some drunk idiots
mad.gif

good #%!% pauly d.

Originally Posted by hellaones

After watching this just imagine what the show would have been if Ronnie stuck to his rule.
true, but then there wouldnt have been none of the epic fights
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

I think it was needed though to add another aspect of the jersey shore, drama/romance/comedy/suspense/action, this show had it all
laugh.gif

I'm pretty sure no matter what Ronnie would of fallen for some chick. I have friends like that who talk a lot of game but then fall for the first girl that gives them attention. Usually doesn't turn out good

Originally Posted by IMASOLEMAN18

angelina was lookin smokin in that bikini

yeah man, it's just the attitude that's the turn off.  I wish she stayed though, the drama/arguments she probably would've started would've been epic
laugh.gif

This show is really amazing man. Forreal. Each character brings something different to the table. Much like the 96 Kentucky Team. They are THAT damn deep.

But I would say my man SItuation is the MVP. Thats my dude right there man.

The girl that left (forget her name), worst career move she could have possibly made. Angelina..........

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

The girl that left (forget her name), worst career move she could have possibly made. Angelina..........

by the time episode two aired i know she was feeling sick on the opportunity she missed out on...
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

Originally Posted by hellaones

After watching this just imagine what the show would have been if Ronnie stuck to his rule.
true, but then there wouldnt have been none of the epic fights
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

I think it was needed though to add another aspect of the jersey shore, drama/romance/comedy/suspense/action, this show had it all
laugh.gif

Jersey Shore>>>Avatar

Originally Posted by mrmossyman84

how would another season with the same cast work out?

they are going to be mobbed everytime they go out to clubs and stuff by the general public, it won't have the same feel at all if they think they are celebrities and the people around them know they are too. find new shows for the whole cast, find 8 new people to put in a house at jersey shore next year.
if anything i think this would be fun. situation and pauly now get more girls and vin gets instead of 2 girls during the summer, might get 3

10K an episode, crew has until end of business 2M to accept or MTV will find replacements. Ronnie and JWow have accepted as of now. Considering there's like 9-12 episodes in a season, not a bad gig, really. Of course they should make more, but another season under their belt, and things can really take off for them in other ventures.

Tmz.com

Back
Top Bottom