a

Originally Posted by franchise3

10K an episode, crew has until end of business 2M to accept or MTV will find replacements. Ronnie and JWow have accepted as of now. Considering there's like 9-12 episodes in a season, not a bad gig, really. Of course they should make more, but another season under their belt, and things can really take off for them in other ventures.

Tmz.com
i just read that today but i wonder if angelinas included?

I couldnt stay up for the unseen confessions show or whatever it was last night. As soon as I get home I gotta catch up on that.... And Teen Mom
nerd.gif

I doubt Angelina is there for next season. Especially for 10K an episode. Considering she's basically an afterthought since the season ended

Originally Posted by xblker47

imo Angelina def should not be on board for another season
I agree. She looked stupid at the reunion.

Saying stupid !%!* like "Oh Vinny is the best fist pumper and Ronnie is the best dancer!"

I'm sittin there like +*#@! how do you know? You sat at home on the couch and watched the season just like the rest of us.

I was embarrased for her. 

Originally Posted by algarve23

season 2 is going to be better
pauly d and mike are hilarious
Sequels are never as good. Will be tough to top that. Like the Bulls believing they can outdo their 72-10 mark. I don't see it happening.

Originally Posted by Diego

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

Originally Posted by hellaones

After watching this just imagine what the show would have been if Ronnie stuck to his rule.
true, but then there wouldnt have been none of the epic fights
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

I think it was needed though to add another aspect of the jersey shore, drama/romance/comedy/suspense/action, this show had it all
laugh.gif

Jersey Shore>>>Avatar

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by xblker47

imo Angelina def should not be on board for another season
I think they are going to bring her back just to stir things up, with her being the most disliked person on the show

i can understand if they bring back angelina since nobody likes her but i really dont want to see her. She is annoying and c/blocks with the best of them

id think it would be better with a whole new cast.. think that the old one will act more than be themselves

There's really no way this show can continue, as much as i want it to...

If the OG cast comes back, they will be stars on the Shore and people will recognize them and try and %!$+ with them...

If a new cast comes, they will be tainted by trying to achieve the stardom that the OG cast found, and people might end up being REALLY REALLY fake...

Originally Posted by PJ and Bompton

If the OG cast comes back, they will be stars on the Shore and people will recognize them and try and %!$+ with them...

EXACTLY! Hotter girls, more fights. NOT A BAD THING! It will be like this season but on roids.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

Originally Posted by FedExciter

did anybody hear the situation on hot 97 a couple of mornings ago? that dude is full of himself
eek.gif

wow, I'm looking at him from a whole 'nother angle now
eyes.gif

shocking! a reality TV star who refers to himself in the 3rd person and calls himself "the situation" is full of himself.

Originally Posted by PJ and Bompton

There's really no way this show can continue, as much as i want it to...

If a new cast comes, they will be tainted by trying to achieve the stardom that the OG cast found, and people might end up being REALLY REALLY fake...
sadly, that's probably what will happen.
The only thing that might work, as others have mentioned, is taking the OG cast and putting them in a different setting.
Something like what they did with Paris and Nicole on the first season A Simple Life
a fish out of water type thing.

Back
Top Bottom