She wants to talk in the bathroom
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
She was gonna blow him.

Dude Ronnie needs a gif asap
roll.gif

[h1]Snooki's Attacker -- Guilty of Assualt[/h1]
Posted Dec 11th 2009 12:10AM by TMZ Staff

The episode hasn't aired yet -- but the man who punched a female "Jersey Shore" star in the face has already been run through the justice system for the attack.

1210_ferro_exd_mtv_inset.jpg

It's all over an incident captured by MTV cameras, in which Snooki -- aka Nicole Polizzi -- gets socked in the face by a man at the Beachcomber Bar & Grill in Seaside Heights, NJ on August 19.

The man, if you want to call him that, Brad Ferro -- was arrested and was eventually found guilty of simple assault. Ferro was fined $500 and given a 6 months suspended jail sentence -- which is essentially hardcore probation.

The worst part -- the attack was all over a drink. We're told Ferro tried to take Snooki's cocktail -- and when she yelled at him for it, he retaliated with his fists.

The episode showing the attack is scheduled to run next week -- MTV says they will run a public service announcement about violence during the episode.

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2009/12/11/snookis-attacker-guilty-of-assualt/#ixzz0ZM9gyg2c

I missed tonight's ep. I'll catch it tomorrow but I gotta say that 2hr premier really made me realize the completely different world of a Guido. Nevergave it much thought but I did not know they embraced the term
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Bowzer Blitz

A gif needs to be made of Ronnie dancing...I lost it.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Me too man.

Not a lot of Vinny tonight. Dude seems the most normal in the house
laugh.gif

yooo there's a girl in my school who looks/reminds me of snookie....even worse she got duffed in the face at a party...cant write this #$*
8119_159782823451_715258451_3544545_6348253_n.jpg

Originally Posted by Vince Dirty

yooo there's a girl in my school who looks/reminds me of snookie....even worse she got duffed in the face at a party...cant write this #$*
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

what's the story on this?

Originally Posted by Big Dreams

what's the story on this?

college house party, fight broke out and she was in the middle of it. the kid was wearing brass knuckles too
indifferent.gif
alien.gif

EDIT: this pic does not do it justice, her eye was BLACK...anyway im sure snooki is gonna be breakin out the stash of guido frames for a hot minute after thatshot in the face

Originally Posted by xmr210x

Originally Posted by cleansneaksonly21

Originally Posted by xDOEBOIx

She wants to talk in the bathroom
laugh.gif

2lk68a1.jpg

I couldnt help but shake my dang head, I swear that is something an 6yr old does
indifferent.gif

SIDEBAR: dude in the back of the gif made me
laugh.gif
thats mayhem miller. dudes a clown
ha you serious? that's Wand & he's def no clown

^^^he meant the guy behind wand making the funny face.
anyways, i'm returning to mtv just for this show. this dude ronnie stomped his way home to jump in his bed and cry!

laugh.gif
at ron's moves on the dance floor, himleaving the club outta being hurt, taking his shirt off upon entry into the house then falling face first onto his bed to cry
laugh.gif

What does this dude Ronnie do the second he gets in the door after leaving the club? Take his shirt off
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

- Ron needs a shirt
- Jwow could get it
- Sammi could get it
- Paulie D doesn't know how to grill
- Need a gif of Ron breakin it down
- I thought The Situation was a simp until he killed it on the after show. Dude came out lookin like the ultimate player
- Angelina looked so dope on the after show, she could have got the business and the company
- Julissa should be covered in my special home made white gravy

This is by far the top 5 greatest reality shows. MTV struck platinum with this one. Although I think they should stop after this season and go out on a goodnote. I dunno how they are going to top this season. The dialogue, the corny catch phrases, and whack slang is what really makes this show.

-The Juice

angelina can get it more than once.

sammi can get it wish her butt was as big as her thighs jeeez

Jwoww can get it after club nights, in the morning she looks horrible

Back
Top Bottom