a

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

The Situation looking an extra in a zombie movie in that pic.
laugh.gif

pauly -D hitting the 360 bail on that ugly skeezer = epic moment in tv history, I was crying for like 10 minutes, he literally turned around and went to bed
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by jerseymizzle

new episode tonight
eyes.gif
i won't be watching for obvious reasons, i'll post a link to the episode when it's up as usual.

fist pump like champs NT
pimp.gif
happy new year.

^
laugh.gif
@ your avatar. I'm gonna makeeveryone coming to my new years party watch it tonight. This show is epic.

With their recent popularity and the cast's invasion of New York nightlife, MTV's favorite "juice-heads" have decided to make more money off their "fame." The cast is now taking appearance fees to have decided to make more money off their "fame." The cast is now taking appearance fees to attend events and parties"The Situation" and Pauly D are charging $7,500 per person. Cast members who are in less demand ike Ronnie and Vinnie are asking for about $3,500 a person, where as "J-Woww" is asking for around $5,000. Then there is of course Snooki who is asking for $2,000 plus transportation.

http://www.clubplanet.com/Articles/5094/Jersey-Shore-Cast-Members-Make-Their-Mark-in-Manhattan

Back
Top Bottom