a

laugh.gif
Mike was still trying to poke something...
pimp.gif

I wonder of snooki ever talked to a dude like that since the incident. Cause u can tell it was something she use to do all the time

Damn im behind 3 episodes... Can somebody tell me which episode ended when Ronnie was running back home after they were at the club... This was when he seenSammie gave her friend her number or something like that...

As much as this was a Vinny episode
pimp.gif
, favorite moment of the night wasfrom Pauly D.

Ronnie: (hands flowers to Jwoww) "This kid loves you."
[cuts to Pauly in the confessional]
Pauly: "This kid is a sucker!"
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

smh.gif
@ all the hate Situation got this episode.

Next episode will be interesting, who else noticed Ron catching dude with an overhand right in the previews?

Jwoww said she was trying to uppercut the chick lmao , oh and she looks way better since they done with the show

Originally Posted by xDOEBOIx

Damn im behind 3 episodes... Can somebody tell me which episode ended when Ronnie was running back home after they were at the club... This was when he seen Sammie gave her friend her number or something like that...
That was the 3rd episode, so you only missed the 4th and tonight's episode.

laugh.gif
@ the girl saying Mike and Pauly had a rep for hooking up with girlson the Shore
these dudes been striking out with every chick they bring to the house, ugly ones at that
they finally had some good looking girls tonight

Sammi is starting to get kinda *****y too, she could have cleared the dishes after Mike made the whole meal

I'm starting to like JWoww and Snickers more and more every episode

I just caught up on the latest episode, this show is too funny
laugh.gif

I wanna see that Ronnie fight from the previews
eek.gif

Back
Top Bottom