smokin.gif
jwow really wore that to the club
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

I didn't realize there was a new episode until I randomly saw the last five minutes, I think it replays tonight at 1 am.

These episodes just keep getting better and better, you guys asked for Vinny and he came through this time now hopefully he doesn't get evicted.

Anyone catch when mike was on the phone calling girls, when he said "alright we got a situation here" and looked to the camera
roll.gif
. he alwaysdoes that.

That girl that they call The Grenade is going to have such low self-esteem after this show is over.

Originally Posted by Big J 33

Anyone catch when mike was on the phone calling girls, when he said "alright we got a situation here" and looked to the camera
roll.gif
. he always does that.
I keep telling people that dude stay giving the Jim Halpert look at the camera
roll.gif

I look forward to a Mike camera look each episode... and when he went off on Sammi saying she was excluded from all his food... no surf and turf, no ravioli,
laugh.gif

^that was
laugh.gif

Sammi and the other girls had no respect though.. the man just cooked a meal for you, which you should be grateful for because you obviously have no idea howto even boil water, and you're gonna sit there afterwards and ++@#% about him not cleaning his plate?

any girl i know would have cleared the table and done all the dishes too. smh

Originally Posted by DOWNTOWN43

^that was
laugh.gif

Sammi and the other girls had no respect though.. the man just cooked a meal for you, which you should be grateful for because you obviously have no idea how to even boil water, and you're gonna sit there afterwards and ++@#% about him not cleaning his plate?

true

^that was
laugh.gif

Sammi and the other girls had no respect though.. the man just cooked a meal for you, which you should be grateful for because you obviously have no idea how to even boil water, and you're gonna sit there afterwards and ++@#% about him not cleaning his plate?

true

Originally Posted by yankeesfan0130

^that was
laugh.gif

true

typical brats who wouldn't even know what to do in a kitchen.

JayPesoz wrote:
yankeesfan0130 wrote:
DOWNTOWN43 wrote:
^that was
laugh.gif

true

just out of curiosity do yall do this stuff when a woman cooks for yall?

Originally Posted by Mr Anleu

JayPesoz wrote:
yankeesfan0130 wrote:
DOWNTOWN43 wrote:
^that was
laugh.gif

true

just out of curiosity do yall do this stuff when a woman cooks for yall?

if my chick busted out a surf n' turf situation for me and my boys, you best believe she wouldn't have anything to worry about afterwards.

I
indifferent.gif
laugh.gif
when Snookie said that she doesn't eat lobster or anything like thatbecause, "...they're alive when you kill them.", because vet techs only eat animals that are killed when already dead
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom