a

Damn. Ronnie with the Brock Lesnar UFC Ground and Pound.
roll.gif
roll.gif

I think Season 2 has to NOT take place in Jersey Shore. As dumb as it sounds, everyone there will know these dudes. They're all pseudo celebrities by thetime taping starts, so it'll take a big chunk of reality away from it.

I say they go to Mexico or another country, US is already tainted by them
laugh.gif
. ****, why not Italy?

Originally Posted by ScoopEm

sammi is an awful person. i hate her guts
Truth man.

She cries over the smallest and dumbest things, how she going to get mad because he was joking about her flintstone toe.

And her overreacting to that nudge, Ronnie had to put her in check. Like he said he's too old to get into dumb fights and she didn't even pull olegirl off when she was pulling Ron shirt in the fight

But its also on Ronnie for being such a big simp, I would have left Sammi after the van argument.

I hate how girls like that never think they're wrong.

Originally Posted by eeibaby

Originally Posted by ScoopEm

sammi is an awful person. i hate her guts
Truth man.

She cries over the smallest and dumbest things, how she going to get mad because he was joking about her flintstone toe.

And her overreacting to that nudge, Ronnie had to put her in check. Like he said he's too old to get into dumb fights and she didn't even pull ole girl off when she was pulling Ron shirt in the fight

But its also on Ronnie for being such a big simp, I would have left Sammi after the van argument.

I hate how girls like that never think they're wrong.

Cosign.

I'm still buggin at the fact that she CAUSED the fight and he's apologizing... for what?
grin.gif
From now on this fool's nickname is the Simpuation.

Situation would have put her in check EARLY.

Originally Posted by Je Ne Sais Quoi

I think Season 2 has to NOT take place in Jersey Shore. As dumb as it sounds, everyone there will know these dudes. They're all pseudo celebrities by the time taping starts, so it'll take a big chunk of reality away from it.

laugh.gif
. ****, why not Italy?
Yoooo them in Italy would be dope. Production costs would be redic though.

Originally Posted by SUCKAFREE85

Originally Posted by Sneaky

Originally Posted by ChampCruThik

Pauly D is mad chill - like the way kid handles himself. Pretty much stays outta personal drama (bald guy at the bar) but defends his friends when necessary. He jumped outta the chair when hearing Ronnie got in a fight.

Took the words out of my mouth.

Does Vinny stay in the house or what?
Yea Paulys a coo !$% dude IMO.

Ronnie is so *@*%!% whipped its not even funny. Dude apologizes all the dam time.
laugh.gif
Definitely gotta say that Pauly D. and Vinny are the two coolest dudes in the house. If it weren't for the Sammi situation, Ronnie would bepretty cool as well.

Originally Posted by Al Audi

anybody watchin the after show?

mike got bigger arms than ronnie, he prolly on the juice not ronnie dude is 30 years old also and ronnie is what 25?

yea he had to get arrested for that fight, somebody had to snitch i know he couldnt have just walked home like that
laugh.gif

i bet they all are except vinnie, jucing's no big deal for the guidos.

how come they didn't cast any better looking girls for the show though? or are these girls the type of girls guidos go for?

Originally Posted by JOE CAMEL SMOOTH

Originally Posted by Al Audi

anybody watchin the after show?

mike got bigger arms than ronnie, he prolly on the juice not ronnie dude is 30 years old also and ronnie is what 25?

yea he had to get arrested for that fight, somebody had to snitch i know he couldnt have just walked home like that
laugh.gif

i bet they all are except vinnie, jucing's no big deal for the guidos.

how come they didn't cast any better looking girls for the show though? or are these girls the type of girls guidos go for?
Mike is def on the juice and maybe Ronnie

Originally Posted by vezon

Damn. Ronnie with the Brock Lesnar UFC Ground and Pound.
roll.gif
roll.gif

No. Dudes head wouldve BUSTED.
alien.gif

Anyways, how dare Jwoww's ugly, skank !$% put her hands on The Situation.
mad.gif
mad.gif

laugh.gif
. ****, why not Italy?
That's a bad idea, bro. "Real Italians" despise guidos/guidettes and how they falsely represent other Italians.

No you wouldn't. That was so minor
grin.gif

I wonder the same thing. I personally know a lot better looking guidettes and/or Italian girls from Jersey. They would love to be on the show
laugh.gif

Caught the episode today, what a great one..

Vinny's family was the best, coming in like a clown car, one after another.

Snooki getting smacked again
laugh.gif

Pauly D and Mike with the quotes again

Ronnie getting his MMA on
Originally Posted by Bigmike23

them true homies right there, got the phone call and went running to help they boy
That was cool too, second they heard it on the phone they threw the shoes on and were gone.

Mike's low blow on Snooki next week was hilarious

Originally Posted by Sneaky

Took the words out of my mouth.

Does Vinny stay in the house or what?
YEA THEY ALL LIVE TOGETHER.

RONNIE %*@%%# THAT GUY UP.(DID ANY ONE CATCH THE WAY THE GUY TRIED SWINGING AT HIM THE FIRST TIME.
laugh.gif

I STILL GOT RESPECT FOR RONNY.ITS HIS CHOICE IF HE WANTS TO SUCK UP TO SAMMI.VINNY IS A COOL KID ALSO.

SAMMI IS A !!*%+ THOUGH.

Back
Top Bottom