a

Originally Posted by ptrakarn23

just watched 2 episodes cuz i was bored outta my mind... how is this show that entertaining?

i mean... yall REALLY like it?

too much drama and it all seems fake
grin.gif

So she is allowed to punch my man Situation in the face but the SNookie scene gets pulled? I hate this world sometime

Originally Posted by ChampCruThik

Pauly D is mad chill - like the way kid handles himself. Pretty much stays outta personal drama (bald guy at the bar) but defends his friends when necessary. He jumped outta the chair when hearing Ronnie got in a fight.

yeah, pauly d's cool. he's got a good personality.

Originally Posted by ptrakarn23

just watched 2 episodes cuz i was bored outta my mind... how is this show that entertaining?

i mean... yall REALLY like it?

too much drama and it all seems fake
yea i didn't like it at first either but its too funny. and Ronnie is a simp I mean seriously he apologized for calling her Flintstones toe.
laugh.gif
Sammi is just sensitive and mad annoying.

There are seriously the stupidest people on earth, the things they fight about..
laugh.gif

Makes great entertainment though thats for sure.

Ronni is a sucka forreal. He is always apologizing. He apologized for getting mad at her for starting the fight? I was like come on dude grow some

Was anyone else confused as to who the random girl walking around in the house with the bathing suit on and standing outside during the scuffle with the girls?

I think she might have been hooking with Vinnie cause he was the only other roommate standing around wearing a bathing suit.
nerd.gif

Pauly D is mad chill - like the way kid handles himself. Pretty much stays outta personal drama (bald guy at the bar) but defends his friends when necessary. He jumped outta the chair when hearing Ronnie got in a fight.

Took the words out of my mouth.

Does Vinny stay in the house or what?

The Cera/Jersey Shore commercials make me want to see Youth In Revolt so much more
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Juicy J 32

Was anyone else confused as to who the random girl walking around in the house with the bathing suit on and standing outside during the scuffle with the girls?

I think she might have been hooking with Vinnie cause he was the only other roommate standing around wearing a bathing suit.
nerd.gif
Wasn't Mike's sister? I need to watch it again..

Originally Posted by Sneaky

Took the words out of my mouth.

Does Vinny stay in the house or what?
Yea Paulys a coo !$% dude IMO.

Ronnie is so *@*%!% whipped its not even funny. Dude apologizes all the dam time.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by suprafly36

Ronnie is a sucka for love
Word. He seemed like a chill dude on the first episode but now he's one of my least favorites. Thought he wasn't gonna fall in love on theJersey Shore
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom