a

Originally Posted by cocolicious

I'm not an animal, I'm not getting into a fight with someone because they want to make funny of me. That's just stupid and I'm not trashy.

Even the least trashiest of people have been in a fight at one point or another in their lives.

No, he didn't.
laugh.gif

And she still walked back alone.

She should've just found someone else. As someone said, of all people, she asked Mike?

Originally Posted by eeibaby

The other fight on the boardwalk was definitely Sammi's fault but last night was all Ronnie, dude ran back a block to punch dude
laugh.gif
roll.gif
at my son doing the Sammy Sosa back down the sidewalk
040717_cubsSosa_vmed.widec.jpg

Originally Posted by Al Audi

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

So they allow MIke to get abused by JWOW but when Snookie got her lights knocked out, it was an issue. I am writing MTV this morning.
double standards
tired.gif
when all double standards are no longer in place...then maybe you'll have a leg to stand on.

So I couldnt stay awake for last nights episode and I hope its on at some point today cuz I missed out on like 20 pages of thread and I have no idea whathappened.

frown.gif

Originally Posted by SShanique

So they allow MIke to get abused by JWOW but when Snookie got her lights knocked out, it was an issue. I am writing MTV this morning.

He deserved it.

ur logic is flawed... so if a girl calls me names and refused to leave the club with me cause im too trashed i can hit her?
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by REALTALKAZ

He deserved it.

ur logic is flawed... so if a girl calls me names and refused to leave the club with me cause im too trashed i can hit her?
eyes.gif
Yeah. What's she doing outside of the kitchen?

Originally Posted by r0yalty

The other fight on the boardwalk was definitely Sammi's fault but last night was all Ronnie, dude ran back a block to punch dude
laugh.gif
roll.gif
ONE PUNCH!...ONE PUNCH!

Did anybody think that Vinnie did Mike's sister wrong by leaving her to talk with that old trashy chick?

He deserved it.
You can't just punch someone because you think he "deserved it" especially when he didn't even lay hands on you. Also if that was the case Sammi would've been layed out already

Well, apparently, JWoww can. She's hit people and never gotten in trouble for it. She probably learned those fighting skills working as a bartender.

How was he wrong and how was that older woman trashy? Dude isn't looking for a relationship, also wouldn't Mike sister be the trashy one still makingout with Vinnie even after he left her.

Did anybody think that Vinnie did Mike's sister wrong by leaving her to talk with that old trashy chick?
I kinda do but it's one of those situations where he's not really involved with anyone on relationship terms...but i guess she didn'tseem to mind at the end of the night since she spent it in his room
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
roll.gif
my dude im in tears that was so funny
roll.gif

How was he wrong and how was that older woman trashy? Dude isn't looking for a relationship, also wouldn't Mike sister be the trashy one still making out with Vinnie even after he left her.

Because she's old with a tattoo, is his boss's girlfriend or whatever, and she made out with him big time.

I also didn't think it was cool for Mike's sister to still be with him, but she probably doesn't know about Vinnie and the other lady.

These girls don't have respect for themselves, though. Well, at least Snookie must not. She like naked in the hot tub with Mike in the next show, and healready got her beat up twice and is starting her eating disorder back up again. She rewards him by well whatever they were doing in that hot tub. Nasty.
sick.gif

Serious question for the guys. Why do guys do that, talk to several girls at once, and then you're with one girl and another girl you were talking to comesaround? That's really an awkward situation, like the one between Pauly, Danielle, and those 3 girls and Vinnie, Mike's sisters, and that old chick. Howdo you guys handle that situation? If I were the either one of those girls, I would leave the guy alone completely. I'd want a guy who is into me, and onlyme. Screw options!

Didn't you just answer the question yourself? The guys are not making the girl stay, its their option, its the shore nobody is looking for a relationshiphonestly just a fun night out.

Originally Posted by cocolicious

The other couple started it and they both were yelling back at the other couple too. And also it didn't look like it was going to end in a fight.
Just stop posting already.
Thank you!
Sammi was clowning dude & his girlfriend so she should have expected them to retaliate
Then she cries and acts like she didn't say anything at all *kiss teeth*

I can't stand how Sammi talks, with her constant nose wiggle, like its all congested, chick prolly got major boogs hiding up in it

Serious question for the guys. Why do guys do that, talk to several girls at once, and then you're with one girl and another girl you were talking to comes around? That's really an awkward situation, like the one between Pauly, Danielle, and those 3 girls and Vinnie, Mike's sisters, and that old chick. How do you guys handle that situation? If I were the either one of those girls, I would leave the guy alone completely. I'd want a guy who is into me, and only me. Screw options!
There all just hanging out, friends, not married with 2 kids, a mortgage, car note and medical bills.

Serious question for the guys. Why do guys do that, talk to several girls at once, and then you're with one girl and another girl you were talking to comes around? That's really an awkward situation, like the one between Pauly, Danielle, and those 3 girls and Vinnie, Mike's sisters, and that old chick. How do you guys handle that situation? If I were the either one of those girls, I would leave the guy alone completely. I'd want a guy who is into me, and only me. Screw options!
Ummm they are at the Jersey Shore, no one is trying to find a relationship or anything serious

You go to the Jersey Shore to %@*% and party not date the women/men out there. Chicks know this as well.

Double standards FTL.

Cocolicious, you're a moron.

Sincerely,
NT.

I'm not specifically talking about the Jersey Shore, just you guys in life, in general.

Coming into a Jersey Shore episode recap thread asking for real life love advice? The irony
laugh.gif
roll.gif
sick.gif

Originally Posted by 2wenty thre3

Mike and Pauly need to have there own show... That would be straight comedy...

Ronnie is a G for snuffin dudes, but he's the biggest simp on the show... Sam this, sam that, she's the best ever, she's a 10, blah blah blah... shut the %%!@ up already.
Agreed with everything said.

Sam is a little #@$+# though. She got a little shove from Ronnie and she said that made her scarred.
indifferent.gif
smh.gif
Thinking he pulled a Chris Brown on her or something. And they're always crying together and stuff.

And how they let Jwoww hit Mike like that? When someone else gets hit, the house goes crazy. smh.

Back
Top Bottom