? about returning nike merchandise?

Can you return items ordered of nike.com even its been like 3-4 years old, but there still unworn and have reciept? I wanted to return my lebron iv birthdaybundle.

Cause i wouldnt get $230 for them, it says anything after 30 days has to be unworn and unwashed just wondering if its possible to return them.

I think if you take it to a outlet you can, I had a friend return a pair of shoes that he had for over a year they put the money back on his card, don'tknow if you can send them back to nike.com and get a full refund.

just call the nike.com 1800 number and ask because your just gonna get a bunch of different answers here.

Yea its a birthday bundle of IV and i talked to a rep for nike and the said yes you can return as long as there unworn. I cant believe they still had thepurchase info still on file on nike.com. printed out a free shipping return too.

CUKIO as long as its unworn you can return it and they give you a credit or gift card?? I may consider returning my spizikes

I say sell um yourself. You've got the proof of receipt and box and everything else, plus I doubt that you'd be able to return something that oldregardless if it hasn't been worn and you have the receipt, but you never know!

Back
Top Bottom