Abstract Air Jordan Art

Wow, those foamposite tee's look great
pimp.gif

i like these way better then some of the shirts that people match their shoes too, it doesnt look like it has anything to do with the shoe until you really look into it and see certain design aspects of each indvidual sneaker.real good work, and good luck

i like these way better then some of the shirts that people match their shoes too, it doesnt look like it has anything to do with the shoe until you really look into it and see certain design aspects of each indvidual sneaker.real good work, and good luck

^thanks guys
pimp.gif
I will be releasing the next shirts: Kobe VI, Lebron VIII, Air Jordan XIII (white/red) and Air Jordan XI cool gray in December. I'll have some previews up soon though.

^thanks guys
pimp.gif
I will be releasing the next shirts: Kobe VI, Lebron VIII, Air Jordan XIII (white/red) and Air Jordan XI cool gray in December. I'll have some previews up soon though.

these shirts arent for me but nice work.....they are so abstract that people will be too busy staring at your shirt to notice your shoes lol

these shirts arent for me but nice work.....they are so abstract that people will be too busy staring at your shirt to notice your shoes lol

Back
Top Bottom