ACA: Affordable Care Act (better known as OBAMACARE) - Enrollment Starts October 1st - You In?

I'm black I told fools don't vote for him. I wanted other dude in. He got millions know how money work.

know ACC is okay I mean there is no limit on insurance know and if u don't use it insurance they got to refund you. That alone is worth it. Insurance is shady cut u off when u got cancer doctors max out your insurance now they can't

That can be your mom on it having cancer before ACC they would cut her off after her 200k limit. You pay all that money and they throw u away like trash

Mexican dude I forgot his name will be president next. Cause the powers to be said so.
I guess it's true what they say, every brotha aint a brotha, if I can call you that..........brotha
eyes.gif
Mexican dude I forgot his name will be president next. Cause the powers to be said so.
LOL. 
naw america going to go back to thew regular rich white dude to be the president
they gonna pull the "see we tried someone else and they messed it up" card
if obama can pull out a WILD CARD and does something monumental before he leaves office
Hilary Clinton MIGHT have a chance
The GOP doesn't have any viable candidates that can win in the general election without having to sell out to the far right go through the rigourous primary process.

I'm black I told fools don't vote for him. I wanted other dude in. He got millions know how money work.

know ACC is okay I mean there is no limit on insurance know and if u don't use it insurance they got to refund you. That alone is worth it. Insurance is shady cut u off when u got cancer doctors max out your insurance now they can't

That can be your mom on it having cancer before ACC they would cut her off after her 200k limit. You pay all that money and they throw u away like trash

I guess it's true what they say, every brotha aint a brotha, if I can call you that..........brotha :rolleyes

LOL. 
naw america going to go back to thew regular rich white dude to be the president

if obama can pull out a WILD CARD and does something monumental before he leaves office

The GOP doesn't have any viable candidates that can win in the general election without having to sell out to the far right go through the rigourous primary process.
:lol: u still believe the american public ACTUALLY chooses who our next president is?????

Let me know when Bush apologizes for the Iraq War.

What on Earth does that have to do with anything? If you want to discuss Bush and the Iraq War then make a separate thread. But let's not use logical fallacies to try and make a point.

Last edited:

I guess it's true what they say, every brotha aint a brotha, if I can call you that..........brotha
eyes.gif
LOL. 
yes and no....

depends on how accepted da candidate is by da tea party faction...

i'll tell you what, i can deal with those guys, i can't deal with social conservatives and evangelists...

What tea party candidate isn't a social conservatives or evangelists?

Last edited by a moderator:
What tea party candidate isn't a social conservatives or evangelists?
a few of em, remember folks just because its a 2 party system doesn't mean its all monolithic on both sides...

libertarians are tea party members but aren't trying to impose their morals on other people's like social conservatives or evangelists.

most of da north east wing of da GOP are pro choice, which draws a contrast to social conservatives/evangelists.

da 2nd amendment limited government advocates who dont like government to be big are another faction all their own.

a few of em, remember folks just because its a 2 party system doesn't mean its all monolithic on both sides...

libertarians are tea party members but aren't trying to impose their morals on other people's like social conservatives or evangelists.

most of da north east wing of da GOP are pro choice, which draws a contrast to social conservatives/evangelists.

da 2nd amendment limited government advocates who dont like government to be big are another faction all their own.

Somebody like Chris Cristie? Do you have any names? Whoever it is they have to play to the religious right, because they backed themselves into that corner.

Last edited by a moderator:

Somebody like Chris Cristie? Do you have any names? Whoever it is they have to play to the religious right, because they backed themselves into that corner.
no not really, its da same as democrats having unions and environmentalists but can keep a lid on da tree huggers for union agenda jobs

[thread="570669"]Aca Affordable Care Act Better Known As Obamacare Enrollment Starts October 1st You In/420#post_19147540​[/thread]
laugh.gif
u still believe the american public ACTUALLY chooses who our next president is?????
Do you have PROOF to suggest otherwise??
He isnt a "brotha" because he didnt vote for Obama?
Not necessarily just that, but that's part of the equation. 
no i dont
i just typed the first thing that came to mind
Well at least your honest champ, I appreciate that. 

[thread="570669"]​[/thread]
:lol: u still believe the american public ACTUALLY chooses who our next president is?????

Do you have PROOF to suggest otherwise??
He isnt a "brotha" because he didnt vote for Obama?

Not necessarily just that, but that's part of the equation. 
no i dont

i just typed the first thing that came to mind

Well at least your honest champ, I appreciate that. 
whats up with the champ thing??
i first noticed it a few months back
i thought u only reserved that for ur arguments with ninjahood :lol:

no not really, its da same as democrats having unions and environmentalists but can keep a lid on da tree huggers for union agenda jobs

I hear ya, it'll be interesting to see how it works out. Religious right has waaaay more pull than the "tree huggers" on the left.

I was just going to say this. We don't choose the prez. He chooses before election and corporations and people with money vote the prez in

No matter what u think only 10% dislike president right now

Anyway they make it confusing for us so we can stay divided while they get richer and richer and keep yo but broke

Anyway they make it confusing for us so we can stay divided while they get richer and richer and keep yo but broke

I don't understand, I thought you said you wanted the "other guy" because he knows how money works?

whats up with the champ thing??
i first noticed it a few months back
i thought u only reserved that for ur arguments with ninjahood
laugh.gif
I use the word "champ" with just about everybody, whether I'm cool with someone or not......."fiend or foe ya'll all my *************'
wink.gif
.  You might have first noticed it with my debates/arguments with ninjahood because depending on the topic at hand, he and I can have long and drawn out debates
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
u still believe the american public ACTUALLY chooses who our next president is?????

I was just going to say this. We don't choose the prez. He chooses before election and corporations and people with money vote the prez in

Obama's approval rating is down to 42 percent, with a record 55 percent disapproving -- down significantly from October, and slightly worse than his previous low point of 54 percent disapproval in late 2011.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/11/19/obama-approval_n_4301696.html

Yeah obamacare is drowning da dems right now,

2014 midterms is straight referendum on it, and

When employer group insurance start getting

Cancelled its gonna be straight over for senate dems.

Obama's approval rating is down to 42 percent, with a record 55 percent disapproving -- down significantly from October, and slightly worse than his previous low point of 54 percent disapproval in late 2011.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/11/19/obama-approval_n_4301696.html

View media item 661148

I'm surprised you used the Huffington Post as source. :lol:

The fact of the matter is that we in the Republican Party are not yet prepared to take on the task of winning back the White House. And our lack of preparation has nothing to do with candidates—it has to do with our agenda. The voters know that we oppose Obama. What they don’t really know is what we would do if they gave us the car keys. How would we reform and improve education? What is our plan for health care, once we repeal Obamacare? How will we make America energy independent? What exactly will we do to stop our entitlement programs from going bankrupt? And how will we get America’s economy growing again? The voters demand answers to these questions. And they deserve them.

Guess who said this... he's one of the leading Republican Presidential candidates

Bobby Jindal
11/19/2013

:rofl:

Back
Top Bottom