ACA: Affordable Care Act (better known as OBAMACARE) - Enrollment Starts October 1st - You In?

:lol: u still believe the american public ACTUALLY chooses who our next president is?????

I was just going to say this. We don't choose the prez. He chooses before election and corporations and people with money vote the prez in

No matter what u think only 10% dislike president right now

Obama's approval rating is down to 42 percent, with a record 55 percent disapproving -- down significantly from October, and slightly worse than his previous low point of 54 percent disapproval in late 2011.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/11/19/obama-approval_n_4301696.html

View media item 661148

I'm surprised you used the Huffington Post as source. :lol:

Da fact that it is Huffington post reporting how bad

Its getting for obama says it all.

:lol: u still believe the american public ACTUALLY chooses who our next president is?????

I was just going to say this. We don't choose the prez. He chooses before election and corporations and people with money vote the prez in

No matter what u think only 10% dislike president right now

Obama's approval rating is down to 42 percent, with a record 55 percent disapproving -- down significantly from October, and slightly worse than his previous low point of 54 percent disapproval in late 2011.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/11/19/obama-approval_n_4301696.html

View media item 661148

I'm surprised you used the Huffington Post as source. :lol:

Da fact that it is Huffington post reporting how bad

Its getting for obama says it all.

Not really.

I've been trying to sign one of my employees up for ACA on the CoveredCA website for 3 weeks now, no luck.

I told him he's just going to have to go down to his existing insurance (Kaiser Hospital in the Bay Area....) and have them do it for him because I haven't been able to get through on the website.

They should have anticipated the number of people who would be trying to access the site all at once and accounted for it with better servers...:smh:

I don't know much about the pros/cons of Obama Care but from everything I've heard, it doesn't sound bad.

I match half of all of my employees premium each month, this particular employee was paying $1700/month for him, his wife and 2 children for coverage they barely even use.

Now, with this ACA, he'll be paying like $800/month for the same exact coverage (from what I was told...)...

So I'm all for it if it means saving money for my company and my guys get the same coverage....

Can someone give me a quick run-down on why Obama Care is bad for this country?....

Last edited:
I've been trying to sign one of my employees up for ACA on the CoveredCA website for 3 weeks now, no luck.

I told him he's just going to have to go down to his existing insurance (Kaiser Hospital in the Bay Area....) and have them do it for him because I haven't been able to get through on the website.

They should have anticipated the number of people who would be trying to access the site all at once and accounted for it with better servers...:smh:

I don't know much about the pros/cons of Obama Care but from everything I've heard, it doesn't sound bad.

I match half of all of my employees premium each month, this particular employee was paying $1700/month for him, his wife and 2 children for coverage they barely even use.

Now, with this ACA, he'll be paying like $800/month for the same exact coverage (from what I was told...)...

So I'm all for it if it means saving money for my company and my guys get the same coverage....

Can someone give me a quick run-down on why Obama Care is bad for this country?....
what kinda of company do you run???
im currently looking for a supplemental( 2nd) job

For real, also how many employees do you have? Any reason why the employee can't do it from himself?

It is not.

Republicans just feel it goes against there principles of small government. And they fear that once it becomes popular, they can never get rid of it, and that will be used against the,

Yet the offer no alternative

It is not.

Republicans just feel it goes against there principles of small government. And they fear that once it becomes popular, they can never get rid of it, and that will be used against the,

unless they go out on a limb and promise universal healthcare :lol:

It is not.

unless they go out on a limb and promise universal healthcare :lol:

-Mitt Romney basically summed up the GOP healthcare solution. If you're sick, go to the emergency room :smh:

But Obama deserves the spanking he is getting right now

You have an ill informed, reactionary public. The rollout out of the piece of legislation that will define your presidency, and out stick you head in the sand and hope for them best.

And he gave a bunch of idiots a chance to gloat.

Last edited:
Obama blew it in surrendering da public option..

THAT would've bent da cost curb down, and da

supreme court making medicaid expansion voluntary

Delt a serious blow to obamacare as well.

Last edited:
Obamacare isn't as cheap as advertised. Premiums are crazy high from what I've gathered, unless you're living below the poverty line.

Huh?

If you are below the poverty line you get Medicaid, and there are tax credits for some above. The premiums are cheaper than what you could have bought last year at the same time.

Obamacare isn't as cheap as advertised. Premiums are crazy high from what I've gathered, unless you're living below the poverty line.

Huh?

If you are below the poverty line you get Medicaid, and there are tax credits for some above. The premiums are cheaper than what you could have bought last year at the same time.

Not true because obamacare mandates things (even

if you dont want em) that makes em more expensive

That has made plans more expensive for alot of

folks.

Huh?

My premium has went down by a few like 5-6 dollars
BUT the amount covered and what's covered now had changed for the worst

Alot of things republicans do goes against their own small government morals. Abortion, decriminalize drugs, stop subsidies to huge corps., gay rights

Huh?

Not true because obamacare mandates things (even

if you dont want em) that makes em more expensive

That has made plans more expensive for alot of

folks.

And tons cheaper for a lot more. You never seem to be willing to even acknowledge the coin has other face.

Had our health insurance rep come to the company to explain things. Apparently ACA is going to make premiums more expensive for the younger folk and cheaper for the older folk so that the price is more level.

One of our employee's plans (with her husband) went up $500 per month and another guy's family plan went from around $400 to $1300 per month. Another person we know had their plan go up $150 per month with a deductible they never had before. All for the same kind of coverage. These are all either college grads or people with 20+ years working. Knowing them personally, they all vote Dem for the most part too. This has blindsided a lot of people...at least where I live.

my deductibles were raised by 500 to $3000 but i have a health spending account with $750 company contribution...

never came close to hitting the old deduct  anyway...

i really have no idea what any of this means

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom