ACTUAL 12.5 PICS !!!

Originally Posted by bullsjayz

They look good. 11s and 12s are my favorite Js
Then it's too bad that these shoes are a combination of 12 and 13!
LOL

really lookin forward to pickin up a pair...best non air jordan in the line in a very long time...not sure which colorway i'm gonna go with yet

When do these release? JRose has them down for 12/1 which has passed...
I gotta check these out in person...
nerd.gif

Since the first sample flick that was shown a while ago. These have really grown on me. I'm startin to find myself likin Team J's more than most of theretros now. And if I tranfer to hoop next year, them french blues will def be my hoop kicks.

Originally Posted by BountyKillerJR

Am I the only one who thinks these were suppose to be the next Jeteres?
I dont see where the incorporate the 13's in this at all..I see it looking more like the 11 and 12...and if thats the case why not call it the 11.5?
12.5 would be leaning towards the 13's obviously...Anywho if u like them buy them..i know i wont....ever since the 17.5's i always thought it was a bad idea for JB to do this...might aswell just tell us they wanted to create another TEAM JORDAN to go with the Jordan Brand..By using .5 its really hurting the kicks in my opinion..

i missed the 17.5's but i caught the 18.5's and they weren't that bad

Originally Posted by s dubl

Originally Posted by BountyKillerJR

Am I the only one who thinks these were suppose to be the next Jeteres?
I dont see where the incorporate the 13's in this at all..I see it looking more like the 11 and 12...and if thats the case why not call it the 11.5?
12.5 would be leaning towards the 13's obviously...Anywho if u like them buy them..i know i wont....ever since the 17.5's i always thought it was a bad idea for JB to do this...might aswell just tell us they wanted to create another TEAM JORDAN to go with the Jordan Brand..By using .5 its really hurting the kicks in my opinion..

17.5s huh?

roll.gif
roll.gif

Yeah, like what are those? The 18.5's by an chance?

Originally Posted by bullsjayz

They look good. 11s and 12s are my favorite Js
roll.gif
Didn't catch that one either. udes just be postin away anddon't know what they talkin about. Watch him catch feelins if he see this.

Originally Posted by Swave232

So is this the shoe that RIP Hamilton is rocking on the court the last couple games?
I believe so....I thought the same thing when I saw them....we have the French Blue one's at my store and they are
pimp.gif

These are prolly the only pair i will cop of the 12.5's..my footlocker got 'em..i plan on checkin 'em out this comin weekend..real cleandesign..and the shoe is very lightweight and comfortable..

Black/white colorway looks disgustingly nasty... like on-court predators...

I'm glad they took the lasering off these (RE: Flipjays initial catalog pics), it helped me change my mind about these bad boys

Where is everyone getting the XIs from. I don't see a detail incorporating them at all. They have the bottom portion of the XIII sold, and the samereflective mesh on the sides from the XIII. Similar shape form both, color, and "ribs" on the bottom of the sole. As many have stated, of the .5series, these and the 14.5 actually combine elements from both models that they fall "between."

I was just wondering if anyone knew when these .5 series crap was going to end or if every air jordan will have a .5?

they look straight. nothing too impressive. i still have to check these in person. thanks for sharing

Back
Top Bottom