ACTUAL 12.5 PICS !!!

I like the design no question, but they could've came up with a better name. ".5" always seems like: "you're there but not quite"or "it's almost done"

And being called 12.5 people draw DIRECT comparisons to the XII and XIII, and not a shoes of it's own.

I know it sounds kinda weird, so what am I talking about?

If you turn your history textbooks back to 1997, these so-called 12.5's would have released ten years ago in the form of:

Jordan Team 1
jordan_team1_blk_wht.jpg

jordan_team1_blk_wht_7.jpg

-the red circle being a take-down version of the XIII's hologram
-the inter-toe drawing resembelence to the XII. (Mind you, these are retros, but the original version came out the same time as the XIII's.)

And by the same example
Jordan Team 2- Air Jordan XIII and Air Jordan XIV, so 13.5?
AJ_team1.jpg

AJ_team1_4.jpg

- Ferrari- inspired Jordan logo- XIV
- Circles upper- XIII
- Sole- XIII

the side of the shoe that faces out with the hologram looks fire but then you turn to the other side and it looks like crap.

man these shoes look good
do you think you can get a better pic of the inner side not the side that would be facing out

when it came down to my next pair of shoes to play in, it was either these or the melo m4. i went with the m4 because the ankle support on these was good butit wasnt a lockdown fit. they were really comfortable though.

Did you happen to get to see the Flint XIII colourway by any chance?
French Blue/Flint Grey?

Champs ONLY colorway...

Release Dates: 12/15/07

All stores will have the colorway in the first picture, in addition to an SMU colorway...

JM

reading all the responses, i think if these were not called 12.5, people might have liked them more here on NT

I've seen the black/red and white/black pairs on sale at numerous spots the last week.

Originally Posted by ssgefiestoakagerger

I like the design no question, but they could've came up with a better name. ".5" always seems like: "you're there but not quite" or "it's almost done"

And being called 12.5 people draw DIRECT comparisons to the XII and XIII, and not a shoes of it's own.

I know it sounds kinda weird, so what am I talking about?

If you turn your history textbooks back to 1997, these so-called 12.5's would have released ten years ago in the form of:

Jordan Team 1
jordan_team1_blk_wht.jpg

jordan_team1_blk_wht_7.jpg

-the red circle being a take-down version of the XIII's hologram
-the inter-toe drawing resembelence to the XII. (Mind you, these are retros, but the original version came out the same time as the XIII's.)

And by the same example
Jordan Team 2- Air Jordan XIII and Air Jordan XIV, so 13.5?
AJ_team1.jpg

AJ_team1_4.jpg

- Ferrari- inspired Jordan logo- XIV
- Circles upper- XIII
- Sole- XIII
sorry man, I see you tried and all, but I can't give you the team 1's = true 12.5's, you're reaching a little far with that.

I always thought the same with the team 2's though, if that makes you feel any better.
on a side note, I want the navy blue/white pair, and a pair to come out in the same color blocking with either white/red/black accents, white/black/redaccents(no first color), or black/red/white accents

and on another side note, why wouldn't you call these 12.5's?
the inner side = 12 and 13 both
mesh/perf like upper = 13
jumpman at the toe on the bottom of the shoe = 12
12.5"hologram" type thing = 13
mid-bottom of the shoe where the carbon fiber shows = 12

I think these do a GREAT job RESEMBLING their respective parts, without just snatching each part exactly as it is.

with that said, I can't wait to get a couple of colors. I just hope they stick around for a while because I'm kinda broke right now.

WOW THATS WHAT YOU CALL BUSTED SHOES!!!

WOW GET THOSE OUT OF HERE, I WOULD NEVER HAVE THOSE ON MY FEET!!!

YOU ROOKIES DON'T KNOW ANYTHING WHAT ORIGINAL JORDANS ARE ALL ABOUT!!

WHO CARES ABOUT ALL THESE 12.5s AND 11.5s CRAP!!

BRING OUT THE ORIGINAL HEAT AND THATS IT!!

^^^^
HAHAHA
LOOK AT HIS AVY.
ORIGINAL JORDANS???!!!! THESE ARE TEAM JAYS HOMIE. JB IS MORE THAN RETROS AND SIGNATURE SHOES BRO. WOW.... HOW GNARLY IS HIS AVY.
I THINK THATS HOW MANY PAIRS I HAVE UNDER MY BED.
laugh.gif

Here's some actual pics of the Navy Blue 12.5's I took at work!!!

56202230am3.png
attachmenthg8.jpg
attachment2lw1.jpg

attachment4lx0.jpg
attachment3qi2.jpg

3m looks
pimp.gif
as always

Back
Top Bottom