Actual Pictures of Air Griffeys!

Originally Posted by BigPUNoy

Originally Posted by kICkfEEn

^^^Can I see a pic of your OGs??
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
of course...old pic though, i restored the pair in the front and the paint is peeling but no cracks. 2nd is still a solid 8/10 and the 3rd is DS
b112576e71eddb420b2510121bb23137132aae7.pjpg

7c715deceeb20353085a7e0cd8a0d1dc44cf8b5.pjpg

GOOD GOD!!!

Question. You said you restored them.. where the midsoles damaged? I have a blue pair with chunks of the midsole missing and I'm wondering is there ANY waypossible to slavage them so I can get atleast one more wear out of them?

Originally Posted by heelntoe wit my nyks

Originally Posted by miamib30514

Originally Posted by you big dummy

those tiny air bubbles are
sick.gif

they need to bring back this colorway

2005298999189365794rsgl3.jpg

2005212075384669101rskz6.jpg

2005215315861942184rsgr2.jpg

pics c/o heelntoe

1e62412846b4153d3a331bdc482798ff8d7e90.gif
eek.gif
frown.gif

no retro for this colorway?
nerd.gif
Thinking caps on......if they released the shoe pictured above it wouldn't exactly be considered a retro.

grin.gif
so that's a no?

Originally Posted by heelntoe wit my nyks

eek.gif
frown.gif

no retro for this colorway?
nerd.gif
Thinking caps on......if they released the shoe pictured above it wouldn't exactly be considered a retro.

grin.gif
so that's a no?

His point is that they wouldn't be considered a "retro" cuz they were never released to the public. Its a Griffey PE... but to answer yourquestion, no, there hasn't been an info that that colorway will be released. Its only the black/white and royal/white thus far.

Originally Posted by E Villian

I'd rather have small air bubbles than over-sized and overrated large ones that will pop on me after I've had them for a good while. Why does everyone
feel that Nike is out to make everyone's lives miserable by making the air bubble more PRACTICAL. Nike doesn't care about you THAT much...

QMfT!!

Originally Posted by SinnerP

^ Absolutely... and I was there when the OG's came out as well... and its not that I don't care about the bubbles, but do I have a choice? To me these are grail-status shoes and this will be the only way I'll get to wear em. Furthermore, I'm not foolish enough to not get them as an act of retaliation. It would require a massive movement for Nike reconsider and I think we all know its not gonna happen. At the end of the day, Nike will just retro them and have a 'take it or leave' it attitude.
Agreed. I felt this way about the Air Pippen Retro. The air bubble was sooooo much more smaller but it was a must cop; I had been waiting for aRetro for years.

People shouldn't be shocked. Look at all the Air Max runner retros....EVERY one is smaller.

Originally Posted by blco02

The only guys who don't care about the air bubble size are the ones who are too young to remember the og's.

WRONG!! i had the royals and black teal colorway when they released (graduated high school in '97). would i rather the OG bubbles?? of course! will thesmaller bubbles stop me from copping the retros?? absolutely NOT! this is possibly my favorite non jordan shoe evar!! nothing will get in my way!! not evensmaller air bubbles.

ps. everyone needs to just get over it. smaller air bubbles is what it is now and complaining won't change it.

laugh.gif
I'm 25 (I was 12 when they released), and could care less about the size of the air bubbles. I think it's good that they're decreasing thesize. As long as we get the actual shoe, I'm good money.

Originally Posted by KingJay718

laugh.gif
I'm 25 (I was 12 when they released), and could care less about the size of the air bubbles. I think it's good that they're decreasing the size. As long as we get the actual shoe, I'm good money.
I like the size of your woman's bubbles
tongue.gif
nice chick
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by OGfiend

You guys are playin yourselves...

These look like complete trash. Have you never seen the originals?

Air Units are almost invisible
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

Griffey's= Officially Butchered

agreed. but still copping

as bad as that bubble looks in that midsole....im copping off the strength of this model. i just hope that if they do the griffey max 2....they at least usethe same bubble as the penny 2 retro....i can deal with that!

awww man...the air bubbles......sigh...well we aint gonna really be able to tell till in comes into production i guess???

but if that's what it's gonna be

i was just thinking. the air max 360 has a rather large air bubble but it has that cage and im sure there are more complexities that would make the midsolechange to accomidate the 360 bubbles. would you guys rather have a slightly different midsole and larger bubbles than what we're currently getting? its abattle of give and take.

Good grief - 9 pages about the air bubble???????

Like you fools expected a huge unit or something?? Its not like the end of the world is it?

If so, I should freak out with you guys then. . . .

Put the shoe on and rock it. . whos gonna look at the air bubble and actually care???

lmao

Im buying 2 pairs for sure!

Back
Top Bottom