Actual Pictures of Air Griffeys!

laugh.gif
...retro's...it never fails

I wasn't a fan of the Griffey's.But looking at these every time, they're starting to grow on me literally.
ohwell.gif

Little air bubbles = no sale. Damn I was looking forward to these too. Nike won't be getting my money but from the looks of it they won't miss it.

BRING BACK THE ORIGINAL SIZE AIR BUBBLES IN RETROES NIKE!

Originally Posted by Freshkid614

I wasn't a fan of the Griffey's.But looking at these every time, they're starting to grow on me literally.
ohwell.gif

you have sneakers growing on your skin?

I cant say I ever bought a shoe based on the size of the air bubble, so the retro having a smaller unit def wont keep me from getting them.

there are a ton of things I'd complain about before I complained about the bubble size.. As a guy born and raised in Seattle, I always regretted notgetting a pair of these...nows my chance and I'll rock 'em with pride, smaller air bubbles and all. 206 ---> 253 ---> 425

I don't get how people are drones, sheep, or stupid if they buy a retro that "you" dont like. Maybe, just maybe cause they like the shoe.
smh.gif

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

I don't get how people are drones, sheep, or stupid if they buy a retro that "you" dont like. Maybe, just maybe cause they like the shoe.
smh.gif
Exactly what I was thinking.

Originally Posted by Rip City12

Couldnt afford these as a kid, now I can. So both colorways are copped
smokin.gif

Word. I was in 7th grade when these came out and always wanted em. They shouldve brought em out like 5 years ago.

I think these will sell a lil less than the penny 2s and more than the penny 3s.. BUT i could be wrong...

Originally Posted by Mike n Nikes

I think these will sell a lil less than the penny 2s and more than the penny 3s.. BUT i could be wrong...

nahhh
u bugging ma dude
these are goin to sell more then the pennys
u goin to see nikkas goin crazy 4 emmm
since is not a GR ppl are goin to go crazy looking 4 these
nah just da
but in my opinion they so much sexier than da penny 2s n 3s

Some of you might remember like 3-4 years ago it seemed like every nike retro was considered a limited release. (plus they all had the le logo on the insole)Perfect examples are the NYK pennys. Many people including myself were looking forward to them and when word got out that they dropped places were sellin outlike champs in times square. But then a couple weeks later they were at every damn major retailer and mom & pop shop for MONTHS. Even got marked down to59.99 at some spots. Im not sayin the griffeys will be like that but there is a real strong possibility that they may take the same road. So I say theres noneed to worry

Back
Top Bottom