Adele Seems So Chill...

But in all seriousness. We have to stop hyping it up whenever a white person does something that is traditional of black culture. I mean if Janet Jackson or Fat Jennifer Hudson did the same it wouldn't be a thread. Stop hyping this stuff up man. It is just a girl rapping in the car but we can draw conclusions on how cool she is?

Seriously think about the conclusions yall have drawn from this simple video

I don't see why oiled up men body rubbing in their speedos is news worthy yet there's a wrestling thread getting bumped every week.

Sometimes it be like that, ma.
That is true, not sure why those losers bump that thread every week.
Jennifer hudson is mia and janer aint had the juice since 1992.

Adele is of the moment right now.
When they were in their PRIMES it wouldn't have been news either is my point.

Last edited:
Jennifer hudson is mia and janet aint had the juice since 1992.

Last edited:
But in all seriousness. We have to stop hyping it up whenever a white person does something that is traditional of black culture. I mean if Janet Jackson or Fat Jennifer Hudson did the same it wouldn't be a thread. Stop hyping this stuff up man. It is just a girl rapping in the car but we can draw conclusions on how cool she is?

We ain't hyping her up
We just saying at least most of this thread is just saying
They would smash
But don't trip baby girl
I still love my black Nubian queens

But in all seriousness.

It's not that serious at all though but I see what you trying to make this thread about.

Lets see if somebody takes the bait :lol:

I mean if Janet Jackson or Fat Jennifer Hudson did the same it wouldn't be a thread.
We just ignoring all the other times these James Corden singing in a car threads have been made :lol: :smh:

Last edited:
if janet jackson did a similar type of vid with say someone like jimmy fallon, i'd be equally amused.

Jennifer hudson is mia and janet aint had the juice since 1992.

Woah woah woah
Janet still lookin good
Don't blasphem
She can still get it
Jhub I'd smash but she ain't too attractive
I'd smash just off the fact she did her thang on you gon love me
That is my ****
I sit through Dreamgirls just to listen to her sing that

if janet jackson did a similar type of vid with say someone like jimmy fallon, i'd be equally amused.
The world as a whole wouldn't which goes to my point of folks are so quick to praise stuff like that.

Just like damn Hilary Clinton doing the dab or Ellen doing the NeNe.

@Stuntman Mike

@Master Zik  , who the hell is James Cordon? 

Last edited:
Yea becuz janet aint at the top lol.

This is popular basically becuz rite now she has like 20 million people checking for her..
And shes english.
lip synching a minaj verse

Its kind of unexpected cuz of her persona

Why dudes going out of their way 2 say why this is a big deal lol
This stuff happens all the time

Last edited:
@Master Zik
 , who the hell is James Cordon? 
The white guy who has his own talk show that gets these stars to sing with him in cars.

There's already been a few threads and several posts of him doing this in the past but I guess you conveniently never saw them and somehow while watching this vid didn't see his name in the video :lol: :smh:

The world as a whole wouldn't which goes to my point of folks are so quick to praise stuff like that.

Just like damn Hilary Clinton doing the dab or Ellen doing the NeNe.

@Stuntman Mike

@Master Zik
 , who the hell is James Cordon? 
Hmmm
I see what u tryna do
And it might make this thread interesting

You always take a simple thread and make it more complicated than it needs to be. You're like the kid who asks a question that wasn't looking for an actual answer, but just did it so you could reply with more questions and annoy people.

Im talkin bout janet makin hits

This is being taken seriously basically becuz rite now she has like 20 million people checking for her..
And shes english.

Please tell me what is unexpected of a pop artist singing a song of another pop artist for "leisure" (used loosely since she was camera whoring).
You always take a simple thread and make it more complicated than it needs to be. You're like the kid who asks a question that wasn't looking for an actual answer, but just did it so you could reply with more questions and annoy people.
Not that serious man.......

Last edited:
Not understanding why this is news worthy. A singer is "singing" in a car, big deal

when someone can sing their song and sound like the studio-recorded version, IMO thats newsworthy. 95% of pop stars, especially Taylor Swift, sound like **** when they are just "singing".

Last edited:
Im talkin bout janet makin hits

This is being taken seriously basically becuz rite now she has like 20 million people checking for her..

And shes english.

Please tell me what is unexpected of a pop artist singing a song of another pop artist for "leisure" (used loosely since she was camera whoring).
That she would be in to that music or know all the lyrics since you know none of us know Adele like that and can only assume so much from videos and interviews.

Why you being so coy?

Also Adele isn't a pop star :lol:

That she would be in to that music or know all the lyrics since you know none of us know Adele like that and can only assume so much from videos and interviews.

Why you being so coy?

Also Adele isn't a pop star
laugh.gif
I said she was a pop artist didn't I? What makes her NOT a pop star?

I mean she is a human singing the words of the most popular female rapper in history. What an UNEXPECTED thing.

Right we don't know her like that, but because she can rap a few lines she is all of a sudden SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO COOL?

I know deep down inside yall get what I am saying, yall just want to argue

Last edited:
Y'all should know better by now than to entertain Jemele when she asks her loaded questions. It's a trap, it's always a trap

I don't see why oiled up men body rubbing in their speedos is news worthy yet there's a wrestling thread getting bumped every week.

Sometimes it be like that, ma.
That thread is full of losers man. Grown men that watches wrestling after the age of 10 need to be locked up.

I mean she is a human singing the words of the most popular female rapper in history. What an UNEXPECTED thing.

Right we don't know her like that, but because she can rap a few lines she is all of a sudden SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO COOL?

some of us like to her aura, plain and simple......hell im black and enjoy her demeanor tons over nicki minaj....she seem cooler than nicki to me and im sure she probably is better company to kick it with. 

Why you being so coy?

Also Adele isn't a pop star :lol:
When you discover the difference between Adele and Taylor Swift you'll know.

:rofl:
Only you said this.
Nah, I don't.

Right now it just looks like you're trolling. Also you're taking this thread being made very seriously and for some reason don't like it and it's getting clearer by the post that you really don't like Adele for some unrevealed reason.

Most of this thread isn't even about her rapping to Nicki.

Besides dudes arguing about how good the verse was.

Dudes just reaching.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom